What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ы

R

Reinhold

yeah lol your one cola wont even fit in the box :yoinks: great looking bud man, hows the smoke?

newbieb said:
smoke report?
this not easy for me with my knowledge english....in the same way,I do not know that this for sort...seeds - Mixed Sativa from the Sativa Seedbank...on photo on stool and in right to upper corner liked most of all...good ,very sweet taste and odour,pleasing smoke....in merry good company quite well to laugh a little...when smoke one are impounded on emotion....during viewing the cartoon "Cars",started the tear at the some moments,that me not characteristic.
by the way,this plant grew in once upon a time used soil after one month male with past of the cycle.....nutrients came out of soil,and so first powerfully held up,but the largest harvest gave at the end.

admiralcornport

sounds good!!

your doing good with your english too, very entertaining, but it makes sense. Very close to ali g's borat character.... ish gamesh!

Hissin Appi

Just a high! from your west neighbour :wave:

Sweet looking buds indeed. Nice dark colouring, bet taste is great aswell!
I hate when I get emotional when I'm stoned haha, just can't help it sometimes. Your english is fine by the way.

Bit off-topic, but how the outdoor season there in Mosow? What time do you harvest if you have grown outdoor?

Thx and have a nice weekend!

Z10N

damn those are serious buds man! good job.
whats the weight on those top colas??

keep it up man

Z~

geezeressa

cool my grandparents were from Russia. I'm glad you are growing there. That is a major feat. All us Americans have no idea how mickey mouse the electrical system is over there. Stuff blows up all the time....what you get when the electricians are all drunk on vodka by 9am.

Last edited: