What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro ts1000 test

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Hello all
First of all, thank you to Mars hydro for making it possible for me to test my first led!
I will document my next seed run here, but to kick things off I have split my 1 sq/m tent into two with a temporary divider/board, and I have two Chuck Norris by holy seeds in this half.
They have had 3 weeks of natural light veg and a couple of weeks under a 400w and been topped.
After these photos, I have topped them again and will give them a few days to recover, then the fun begins as I will flip em.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
all the best MrBrunch with your ts 1000 it looks great

Cheers rab, to be honest the plants look like they are loving it already- I would have thought 2 of these 150w lights would do a 1sq/m tent fine- at only 300w... impressive brightness :tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks good friend Ive had the SP 250 in my flowering room on the end for the last wk or so. But in the next day or so I'm gonna move it and start my grow thread. I'm starting from seeds using only the SP 250.....there definitely some good lights. Can you notice any difference in how the LED penetrates the canopy??

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Hello all
First of all, thank you to Mars hydro for making it possible for me to test my first led!
I will document my next seed run here, but to kick things off I have split my 1 sq/m tent into two with a temporary divider/board, and I have two Chuck Norris by holy seeds in this half.
They have had 3 weeks of natural light veg and a couple of weeks under a 400w and been topped.
After these photos, I have topped them again and will give them a few days to recover, then the fun begins as I will flip em.

View Image View Image View Image View Image

:wave::peek:

J

jaded1

Nice mate,they do throw out a lot of light for just 150w!
I could do with the summer heat kicking in though as is tough to keep temps at bottom of tent up with the light hanging so far away

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Bad Ass, can't wait to see how it performs for you, congrats.

Thanks mate

Looks good friend Ive had the SP 250 in my flowering room on the end for the last wk or so. But in the next day or so I'm gonna move it and start my grow thread. I'm starting from seeds using only the SP 250.....there definitely some good lights. Can you notice any difference in how the LED penetrates the canopy??

It’s definitely lovely and bright, penetrating well- the plants look happy!

Hello mate, good to have you here

Nice mate,they do throw out a lot of light for just 150w!
I could do with the summer heat kicking in though as is tough to keep temps at bottom of tent up with the light hanging so far away

Luckily I have a small tubular greenhouse heater at the bottom of the tent, so this kicks in if the temperature drops

superx

Veteran
All the best Sir,

LEDs have unquestionably come a long way over the years.

Hopefully the prices will start to come down.

Happy gardening....

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
All the best Sir,

LEDs have unquestionably come a long way over the years.

Hopefully the prices will start to come down.

Happy gardening....

Thanks mate, good to have you here... the brightness from just 150w has surprised me :tiphat:

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
The plants are looking lovely and healthy, if they could speak they would say “thank you Mars hydro”.
I will get some pictures up tomorrow, I think I will be flipping shortly :tiphat:

J

jaded1

Now comes the fun part!Mine will prob never see any flowers but intrigued to see what it can do.

Latest posts

Latest posts