What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's The Oldest Clone in Your Stable?

FireIn.TheSky

schrom is nice i still hold her cause I did her smoke

It's probably one of the best all around plants if you can grow it right. When grown to perfection it's 5 star bag appeal.

One of my all time favorite and has remarkable vigor for its age.

I wood

Damn, lucky son of a.... been trying to refind her for a loooooong time!

I've never grown the original but based on lots of reading and my limited experience with it, Satsuma from Bodhi is very close. A keeper was found with the first seed popped. Extremely orangey with a nice sativa effect and no crash later.
That one has been around a few years now, and will stay many more I'm thinking.

Last edited:
The arcata trainwreck.ive had her since 2011.

Attachments

• 20170215_203028.jpg
    20170215_203028.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 20170403_203400.jpg
    20170403_203400.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 45
  • 20161208_195319.jpg
    20161208_195319.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 41

troutman

Seed Whore
U.B.C. Chemo. 1970's ( unknown, but def that old ) maybe David Suzuki could chime in...;)

Pics of your Chemo or it didn't happen. :biggrin:

I which I would have bought so many old seeds in the late 80's and 90's.

Too bad so many old strains are gone now. :moon:

William76

Iv got an original nl clone thats 25 + year old and iv another thats 19 yr old.do i have to have 50 posts before i can post a pic?,76

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Next to the post quick reply button at the bottom of the page, hit advanced.

Underneath the text box and smilies there is an additional options section. Use the manage attachments button to upload pictures.

yts farmer

Veteran
Iv got an original nl clone thats 25 + year old and iv another thats 19 yr old.do i have to have 50 posts before i can post a pic?,76

Have you got 2 different nl clones or you meant you have 1 nl clone and another different 19 yo strain.

Cant wait till you can put up a shot of the nl, ran some myself about 16 years ago but not a clone it was from sensi seeds, was straight brain wipe type of smoke very potent and quite a strong pine flavour.

Peace.

Cant wait till you can put up a shot of the nl, ran some myself about 16 years ago but not a clone it was from sensi seeds, was straight brain wipe type of smoke very potent and quite a strong pine flavour.

Peace.
Yeah I had a NL clone back in the late eighties and early nineties from Sensi which may have been similar to yours. It was wickedly potent and would green most people out. The plant seemed to lack strong apical dominance, and so only got about 3' tall, with branches almost as long. It also had extremely long leaf petioles and often threw three fingered leaves which were covered in greasy resin. I which I still had it. :)

William76

Yea,iv 2 different cuts real similar tho,not long got the 19 yr clone,just ran it there,excellent smoke,goin to do a side by side grow with older clone.76