What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Dankwolfs rks breeding project and breeding info discussion

...CR500AF...

I understand troutman's point and respect it...:) but i will work with a sensitive to trigger that response plant if the end result is what i like(not a breeder), it is hard to find those O so special plants that work for you, i take what i can get lol...:)

Mithridate

Dankwolf

Does this look like rks to you?
54e30faeed4e22d0374a8a5a9d0481262f23c214_2_374x500.jpeg.jpg

f44547cf39381ceb413f84737d96f54c02584f48_2_375x500.jpeg.jpg

What do you think ?

OrgAeroMan

Veteran
I ran a few RKS from DNA that were not skunky at all. Nice pineapple terps, but definitely not what we are looking for.

imhighme

Got 13 regular lucky dog seeds hunza valley 91 . Thinking a ansestrial skunk cross is in order ?

hunza valley 91 =Skelly HP x Chemdog Bx3

Or hit with a ansestrial skunk x ogkb 2.0 male ?
Will probably hit it with both if possible .

Also plan to use a male from hunza vally 91 to hit my cotton candy , ansestrial skunk x ogkb2.0 and the ansestrial skunk x death star .

Should be a fun run coming up . Have some serious seeds ak47 x gg4 that will be with run . So it will get some pollen as well

I just picked up a pack of the Hunza Valley 91, how did you like it?
Any updates on your project?

Dankwolf

Pic does not due her Justice . This is where I am now with secondary line to my main cotton candy line .just need to stabilize both sides long as they hold to f4 then cross them to bring back vigor .
this one has no pepper I promise ! Still years out sorry 😢

pic is from a Selection run so none were really taken care of . Cram them in and select .trying to keep selections to the best in 1500 so it takes a lot of time .

Can’t report on the hunza valley x chem yet . Out door was bad this year . No skunk what so ever if that helps . It was vary Similar to a shit og x chem something . I had two phenoms both had good quality’s just not the skunk,Rks,Trinty or what ever I am allowed to call it (🖕lol fucking name game )that many seek .

Skunkfox

Can't spell. Hates garlic Chems. Wants skunk. One carbon molecule away. Fuck education! The plants dont seem to care nor should you.

5Decades

a lot of my favorite skunky strains from the 90's went hermie pretty easy, but they were way stinkier and tastier than anything you find now days

Mithridate

Hi Dank.

Did you notice anything linked with the skunkier plants/Skunk smell allowing to cull early? Do they all have something in common, narrow ph range, super hungry from the get go etc.

Thanks

Piff_cat

you guys ever think about starting from scratch? somethin like (colombian black x kundoz) x guerro? the sulfur thiols your looking for are gonna be much more prevalent in wild type plants. the defensive interactions between microbes, fungi, high lignin, sulfur rich low land enviorments are probly the path forward. rks most likely came from a transgressive segregation phenotype between afghan and mexican. a common ancestor further back in the pedigree. or some admixture from the chinese blh hemp present in kentucky etc left over from the first influx in 1800s. cool project!

Latest posts

Latest posts