What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How much should my bubble hash go for???

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
You mean decarboxylated and if it's incorrectly purged your buddy shouldn't just use it for something else unless he has finished purging it correctly. Sorry but this shit gets under my skin, they're so many half ass oil makers out there supplying patients, it blows my mind. When your making medicine for patients this is not the time for trial and error, you should be past the inconsistencies before supplying patients with solvent made extracts.

coastal

That's just what bubble should look like period, if you aren't getting something that you can dab on a nail you are doing it wrong.

hammalamma

Veteran
I have tried the best of the best bubble , I have tried matt wizez "icewax' and none of that shit belong on a nail. It all tastes like smoke and leaves residue.

purple_man

Veteran
just keep it for yourself, and get rid of the buds, problem solved :)

you get to smoke the highest, the fools get to pay for biomass instead for resin only MUHAHAHA

blessss

MMAjay420

Gotta disagree with ya thier chief. Bubble hash when done right is perfect all by it self. I just think there is something strange with basically freebasing THC trying to get even higher. Kinda makes me feel like a crackhead tryna get that one good hit out of the crack pipe.

That's just what bubble should look like period, if you aren't getting something that you can dab on a nail you are doing it wrong.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have seen it in shops around so cal from $10 a gram all the way up to $30. Personally bubble hash is my all time favorite! I wouldnt sell it at all and keep it for spliffs or for a rainy day....
hiya,,for xmas had a little treat from norcal to the uk,4 gram of blue dream bubble for $90,used it in spliffs over the xmas and new year period but only at dvd time or bed time lol,cheers s2

coastal

You guys misunderstand. Bubble done right should be dabbable, meaning is disappears completely onto the nail with near zero residue. Didn't say a thing about the best method to use the stuff, or a nail being the preferred method... it disappears onto a screen great as well... :D

z0c3th8.jpg

The term full melt is thrown around way, way too loosely.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
You mean decarboxylated and if it's incorrectly purged your buddy shouldn't just use it for something else unless he has finished purging it correctly. Sorry but this shit gets under my skin, they're so many half as oil makers out there supplying patients, it blows my mind. When your making medicine for patients this is not the time for trial and error, you should be past the inconsistencies before supplying patients with solvent made extracts.

Yes I meant decarboxylated, spell checker auto corrected and I didn't notice. My buddy's a solid oil maker, he tried a batch on a new heating pad and it got a lil too hot. Makes good chocolates, but I wouldn't wanna smoke it. It wasn't sold to me either, what i meant by "he couldnt sell it" wasnt that nobody wouldnt buy it but moralistcally he couldnt sell it,we do have standards, sometimes you make the best of your mistakes, for example giving your friends a buncha chocolate sour gummy worms :)

I agree there's a buncha half assed oil makers out there, I've seen some stuff that smelled just like mold and had to listen to these guys explain that it's safe to make oil with stuff that has powdery mildew lololololol

My buddies got one of the big boys grey wolf makes, things a work of art!!!

Last edited:

midwestHIGHS

Veteran
Gotta disagree with ya thier chief. Bubble hash when done right is perfect all by it self. I just think there is something strange with basically freebasing THC trying to get even higher. Kinda makes me feel like a crackhead tryna get that one good hit out of the crack pipe.

freebasing thc? wtf are you seriously comparing vaporizing cannabis concentrates to smoking to crack.:noway:

Your vaporizing it using hot titanium or quartz glass instead of combusting it with open flame, if thats to scary of concept for you to grasp, I don't know what else to say. Geeze

Even 99% pure trichome head fullmelt will leave some residue because of the trichome shell, three whole bowls with quartz wands are best for vaporzing fullmelt IMO. I recently made some rosin from some diesel fullmelt, melts just as much as oil, no residue at all. Rosin is the bomb!

Absolutes and fullmelt and Rosin for the WIN!:biggrin:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Yup. "Hippie Crack" is endemic to the Emerald Triangle. Several friends and aquaintances are addicted to it. They eschew going out, because the Oils are at home, and almost ONLY smoke dabs.

They are becoming increasingly manic and crotchety as time passes.

One "friend" just ended up in the hospital AGAIN with respiratory issues that Dr.s are unable to diagnose. Hmm.... He makes what I consider impure oils. In addition, he claims that using Moldy Buds is acceptable. Strike two.

Continuing to push it on me, in true addict fashion, He gets annoyed when I do not indulge in the oils, but prefer my Flowers, or self-made pure bubble or charas.

Although He is not the most calm or stable individual in the Universe, This is new behaviour for Him.

I have an old partner in another Med State, who I have been told is in the same quandary. Oil Addicted exclusively, from sunup to beddybye. Even more of a Douchebag than he was before - and that's saying something. He is alienating all the people he works with, and no one is really there to back him up, but they sure loves his Money. He treats everyone as His Lackey now. Verbally copping to it, with little decorum.

As well as making Bubble with Wet material to obtain jelly consistency FMCD+ with no solvents, I also make Hash in Bubble bags that I try to make taste like old School Asian Hashes. It bubbles, but not FMCD, and is soild. Leaving a touch of plant matter in it, and granualizing the product, I eradicate the possibility of Mold. The Dispensaries prefer it in this form lately. Although I have been 'sharing' it with med patients for 60 an eighth. Not dispensaries here in the 'Ghost Town that was Thriving' that lowball down to $5 a gram wholesale.

BHO, made incorrectly is, in my humble opinion, hard drugs. Changes people.

Last edited:

MMAjay420

Im just talking from what I saw last 4-20 at a 4-20 party. Maybe Im old school but I dont wanna be high all day from one hit that makes you cough for 20 min. I can appreciate a nice fat spliff with some hash and toasted tobacco to help it burn slow, but to each his own..

and the comparison i was making wasnt expalined right. how crack is the really intense version of coke, to me dabs are the same equivilant in relation to weed, the most concentrated hardcore hit you can get

freebasing thc? wtf are you seriously comparing vaporzing cannabis concentrates to smoking to crack.:noway:

Your vaporizing it using hot titanium or quartz glass instead of combusting it with open flame, if thats to scary of concept for you to grasp, I don't know what else to say. Geeze

Even 99% pure trichome head fullmelt will leave some residue because of the trichome shell, three whole bowls with quartz wands are best for vaporzing fullmelt IMO. I recently made some rosin from some diesel fullmelt, melts just as much as oil, no residue at all. Rosin is the bomb!

Absolutes and fullmelt and Rosin for the WIN!:biggrin:

MMAjay420

you said it well my friend. i have seen that too, like " hurry up, i need to dab!!"

Yup. "Hippie Crack" is endemic to the Emerald Triangle. Several friends and aquaintances are addicted to it. They eschew going out, because the Oils are at home, and almost ONLY smoke dabs.

One "friend" just ended up in the hospital AGAIN with respiratory issues that Dr.s are unable to diagnose. Hmm.... He makes what I consider impure oils. In addition, he claims that using Moldy Buds is acceptable. Strike two.

Continuing to push it on me, in true addict fashion, He gets annoyed when I do not indulge in the oils, but prefer my Flowers, or self-made pure bubble or charas.

Although He is not the most calm or stable individual in the Universe, This is new behaviour for Him.

I have an old partner in another Med State, who I have been told is in the same quandary. Oil Addicted exclusively, from sunup to beddybye. Even more of a Douchebag than he was before - and that's saying something. He is alienating all the people he works with, and no one is really there to back him up, but they sure loves his Money. He treats everyone as His Lackey now. Verbally copping to it, with little decorum.

As well as making Bubble with Wet material to obtain jelly consistency FMCD+ with no solvents, I also make Hash in Bubble bags that I try to make taste like old School Asian Hashes. It bubbles, but not FMCD, and is soild. Leaving a touch of plant matter in it, and granualizing the product, I eradicate the possibility of Mold. The Dispensaries prefer it in this form lately. Although I have been 'sharing' it with med patients for 60 an eighth. Not dispensaries here in the 'Ghost Town that was Thriving' that lowball down to $5 a gram wholesale.

coastal

This reads like a Reefer Madness pamphlet. :no:

bottom line is differenct strokes for different folks. Lots of people take dabs and dont cough for 20 min..........some take tiny ones and blow out in tomato face. Its not for everyone and like everything im sure can be overdone. My girl is a dabber now.......loves it. 6 months ago she let me "smoke that stuff"......now shes a firm believer in it. If done right you are not combusting your concentrate......your are boiling and vaporizing. I have much less hacking and dark shit in my spit since i stopped smoking for the most part.

Last edited:

stasis

Veteran
This reads like a Reefer Madness pamphlet. :no:

Agreed, it does. And if Reefer Madness had been about incompletely-purged oils, they may have had a case..!!

I knew I'd not make too many friends with that statement. But what I see is what I see.

When it comes to Marijuana - and Excess - It happens first here.
An important part of the Emerald Triangle.

SOME of My friends are addicted to poorly made Dabs. Period.

I want no part of it. And people seem to concur on this forum as well.

But, Irie Man, I will simply comtinue to take care of the Temple that is my Body, while others waste away smoking Butane..
Wondering why their lungs don't work so well. I have noticed that people in their early 20's are more able to ingest BHO in large quantities. Older folks have issues.

One of which is denial.

I'll take my own Bubble Hash ANY day, anyways.

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
addicted is the wrong word.....
lazy, sure, uninformed, maybe....
hard drugs? no
imo solvent based extracts (properly purged) should be for terminally ill patients ( whom i donate to)
that doesnt stop me from dabbing my overage now & then

stasis

Veteran
We have no idea of the overall effects of imbibing BHO.. Especially, if irresponsibly made.

I am sure that when BHO is done right, it is a small health risk at most. But, I personally prefer natural drugs. _)

So far, I have received 4 replies PMing me that they are seeing it too in various parts of the USA. People hooked and 90% using oils not flowers. I like the bowl my friend offered me of B-grade bubble hash with a gob of incompletely-purged BHO on top. No thanks. Why does everything have to be so extreme in our American Culture ...!!!???

Children in Some Middle Eastern countries that are ultra-strict on drugs are huffing Butane direct from the can. Many are killing themselves, and this is no fiction.

B

BasementGrower

bubble in NY .. goes for easy 400 a zip. depending on quality.. if it melts.. u can get 500-600 a zip.