What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AK47

picture.php

Cherry AK

tw bully

My ak47 is turning purple, wonder if mine is the cherry pheno too? Have you got any pre harvest picks of the cherry anyone plz so I can compare, mine smells of the smell when you change a shifty nappy but has a sweet kick too, I think cherry but maybe just think that coz know about the cherry pheno

JAWS

the cherry ak-47 will smell just like CHERRY LUDENS COUGH DROP'S all the way..

peace:)

JAWS

running the WHIRLYBIRD as we speak, it's a strain i made a decade ago using the cherry ak-47 cut and hit it with the strawberry diesel..right not plant #3 smells just like cherry ludens cough drops, she is for-sure the cherry ak pheno from this piece, have taken three snips to insure i have her moving forward...

peace :)

JAWS

nice healthy CHERRY AK-47 in the tub for some breeding..

peace:)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts