What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

91'chemdog

Backyard farmer- Yup, he's been reversed. I picked him from the last of the B line seeds i had.

I made a mistake.. The pic of the first male i posted is not the chem male but a kush cleaner male.. This pic is the chem4 Bx3

Attachments

• chemMale.jpg
    chemMale.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

true grit

Veteran
Sierraskunk,

That male is badass. Is he that frosty from the reversal process? Also, from the A or B line?

I'm getting ready to do same cross with the male I selected. Also taking the chem 4 bx3 to stardawg...to get close to a chem 4 IBL..

What up foo. Which stardawg you hittin?

joe-brand

well, she has changed a bit in her old age. she used to be a solid 63
days of flowering at least
now I take her at 58. yes she stilll stays dark green, rubbery
looking foliage all the way through the flush. the flavor is a tad bit spicier that it used to be.
but it's all stilll there.... I have some stories to tell. some of the people VERY close to this ladies
story, have not been truthful. and some have done me wrong.
in the end karma came to collect it's due.. I'm not sure if I need to bother with it.
I will however share the truth if anybody who is still interested. I have been making concentrates
with her and boy, I need to get this stuff tested... very very powerful medicine.

but all and all I would say that she is still carrying her full profile. which by the way im getting documented. I'm talking about terpenes here people. she was the first cut anyone ever gave me. and I love her

funny you mentioned the dark green leaves even thru the final days flower before harvest. one of the few tell tale signs that a cut
I see is possibly the real deal. if it doesn't have that dark green you can almost immediately say not the real deal.

joe-brand

Got her bro, from when you passed the 3 and 4 to shmoe

how do you like the 3. Flowers dont turn amber like the 4 when they cure out.

you reverse the 4 then hit it to itself again?

got stardawg x chem d hit the d with a stardawg male. I also have 2 phenos of stardawg d males that a friend has been saving.

choom

@Pbud: Do you or dusty remember which strains
you brought over to him? If it was just root aphids
I would attempt to make cuttings from the clones
after being douched with something trashing their
original soil medium ASAP. Mustve been interesting
genetics.. that is a huge risk though if I didn't have
a moment to think through a plan I'd probably trash
them compulsively as well. What cuts do you grow
out now these days? Chem hungry in the PNW but
a friend of mine is providing the original eventually..

choom(0:

how do you like the 3. Flowers dont turn amber like the 4 when they cure out.

I love the Chem 3, prob my favorite aside from the '91, although never grown the real '91... The only reason I finally got passed the AJ Sour from my NY phish crew was because of her... I really like how she'll stay nice and squat in a scrog or sog. The flavor is what I die for, I find a perfect combo of Sour and OG in her notes.

Def no amber on her, just frosty lime green nugs.

You have any pics of the 3 Ph33?

Hey Nspecta, this is Fractalz from the Cabana.... I think I have some pics of her in my album there.. I'll dig around though... Pretty positive its her... Got her from Shmoe before he went in, like literally a week before.. Showed pics to Big Ricky while back, he said it was def her.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
chem 3:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I liked the structure of the #3 a lot - she grew into the most perfect bush. But I did not care for her flavor compared to the other chems. She had that chem funk - but I thought it was more earthy / kushy in terpene profile than the other chems I have tried ('91, 4, sis, d). I found her smell to be mild compared to her siblings...

dank.Frank

LAMBS-BREAD

Veteran
The more I look at Chem's plants, the more I think there's the TK in it. I know Nspecta doesn't agree with this. But seems to me like the TK could be the DOG bud mom somehow. Maybe the dad was be Garlic bud or Shiva Shanti. I mention this only to a few peeps including Pbud... Don't bull me, I'm just speculating... But what if TK was both OG and DOG bud mom?

S

stix~

:laughing: duuuude .... chem = SD ≠ OG ≠ TK

i would say they all share a common ancestor :ying:

Last edited:

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know - unless that was (re)made recently, I think it was stated that Bohdi had the wrong Chem '91 for a stint...ie as didn't have the legit cut...

Could be wrong, but it seems like I remeber that being accurate...

dank.Frank