picture.php

picture.php

Mob Boss
picture.php

picture.php

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Awesome buds of frosty goodness! :good: The Sandstorm looks killer....delicious! :canabis: Did you grow the Sandstorm from seed? CBG does incredible work...mad respect for my friend Charlie and all the CBG folks. ;)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Thanks for checking them out Dutchgrown.
The Sandstorm were grown from seed. I am running two different seeds in my flower room now as well. The ones pictured are a pleasure to smoke. Very comfortable high, a bit on the narcotic-sedating side of things, in the mind. Made me not really worry about anything. Fun herb, and tasty as well.

Here are the rest of the strains from this last run.

Serious Seeds AK-47
picture.php

picture.php

White Widow X T.H.C Bomb
picture.php

picture.php

Chem Valley
picture.php

picture.php

antheis

Veteran
these photos make me want to go buy a macro lens for my canon slr camera!
beautiful shots!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
these photos make me want to go buy a macro lens for my canon slr camera!
beautiful shots!

Antheis these were taking with the lends that came with my Canon Eos slr. It is not a macro lens, just brought it as close as i could keep it in focus. I do want a macro to get closer though!

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Mob Boss is dank. Has the strongest nastiest smell of them all. A nice light green frosty appearance as well. It is at least one patient of mine's favorite of them all. Very stony specimen, all around well rounded body head buzz. me like

BIGGS

Veteran
Mob Boss is dank. Has the strongest nastiest smell of them all. A nice light green frosty appearance as well. It is at least one patient of mine's favorite of them all. Very stony specimen, all around well rounded body head buzz. me like

sounds good. will defo be giving it a try. :tiphat:

lsl

yeah the Mob Boss looks like heaven! ahhhhhh wish i could smoke it lol.. nice buds!

whiteberrieS

brains1ck
Veteran
you just take good pictures, that's what it is ;)
which one did you find to be the best yielder?
got an impending seed purchase and im torn between Big Buddha Cheesus (description sounds wonderful, cant find a good grow report,) Paradise' Ice Cream, and the entire Dutchgrown and Karma lines. Should be putting my order through next month so I got time to sit and ponder; really hoping WhiteOG and White99 are available by then. (think i read somewhere DG was gonna release a The White x C99, might have been dreaming i dunno)

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
you just take good pictures, that's what it is ;)
which one did you find to be the best yielder?
got an impending seed purchase and im torn between Big Buddha Cheesus (description sounds wonderful, cant find a good grow report,) Paradise' Ice Cream, and the entire Dutchgrown and Karma lines. Should be putting my order through next month so I got time to sit and ponder; really hoping WhiteOG and White99 are available by then. (think i read somewhere DG was gonna release a The White x C99, might have been dreaming i dunno)

Yeah its just the camera :)
I think dg's whitexc99 is called glass slipper though i could be mistaken. I have had a keen eye on Karma and his gear as well. Of the pictures above, the highest yielding were the thcbXwhitewidow(which a friend gave me)
AK47
Mob boss and white lightning were close, and the
Chemvalleykush
though i just finished trimming some LUI13 and one particular pheno looks to be very potent and heavy yielding.
Have not yet grown any big buddha or paradise

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
that mob boss shits on everything else....looks dank. is this east coast stash? that chem valley looks real similar to some chem valleys my buddy ran...how did the stank come out on them. my boys came out real ashy menthol smelling no hints of sour or kush at all....but looks dead on to your shots..

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
that mob boss shits on everything else....looks dank. is this east coast stash?

Not sure what you mean? This herb was grown in Cali for ni a

OneQ the Sandstorm is some really relaxing herb. I mean zero paranoia or anxiety with this stuff. tastes fruity and smells like a cross between a bouquet of flowers and a grape Popsicle. It is all i smoked for about a week after that past harvest.