What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine

C

Chamba

AquaLabTech We have a video that will be up next week.

please let us know where and when

thanks!

Bulénath

I want one for Christmas! Beautiful and elegant...
Would love to redesign the case with Koa wood:) but that would cost over $1,000!

C

Chamba

well I would think not..
cuz my stoned ass left mine on over nite
got up the next day...dumped out the drum and re-filled it..and turned her rt back on

overnight is a long time!.....the kif must have lots of contaminant in it.

Perhaps try re-sieving the kif in the tumbler again for one minute at a time? When re-sifting, resin heads due to being rounder and heavier, will fall through the mesh again at a greater rate initially than the lighter weight, odd shaped broken leaf matter and other non-active contaminant, so monitor the kif that re-passes through with a magnifying glass, so you will know when to stop. If you don't have a magnifying glass (25X or 30X works well) stop re-sifting when about 80% has passed through. The remaining 20% (still in the tumbler) will be mostly non-active rubbish.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Tumble%20Now%202.jpg

Looks pretty interesting. Anybody else have one? Sometimes i worry my buds dont look handled enough; all the hairs still standing on end. I intentionally 'handle' the buds a little. This would solve that problem, and give me a sweet bonus for doing it.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
? and why would you want your buds to look handled? I dont want my buds looking like that. That Tumbler is good though they make great hash

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes i worry my buds dont look handled enough; all the hairs still standing on end. I intentionally 'handle' the buds a little. This would solve that problem, and give me a sweet bonus for doing it.

that i so funny. I have had the same problem in the past. people are so dumb and used to getting bricked crap that a sativa fox tail scares them off. Unless the buds are pressed together rock solid they think it isnt good. even if all the gland heads are gone.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
? and why would you want your buds to look handled?

So it doesnt look like i grew them. The bud most people get have no hairs left standing on end, the majority of mine do. Maybe its because im a gardener, and ive seen a good amount, but my freshly trimmed and dried buds looks a lot different than some shit thats been vacuum packed, or brought in a garbage bag from outta state. Perhaps its something a non grower wouldnt notice, but it sure sticks out to me.

I dont want to handle them; i just dont want any suspicion as to why the buds are so lightly damaged.

reckon

does anyone know where one can find the 125 micron stainless stel mesh at on the web ,as i would like to do a diy kif collector ?please pm if you do and i will inturn tell ya whats up and how to make one yourself ,it wont be professional grade like bubbles ,as i am shure his top quality like his other products ,thanks a bunch ,

GRAINGER

http://www.grainger.com/Grainger/ww...cloth&op=search&Ntt=wire+cloth&N=0&sst=subset

it'll take you some hunting, but I found 14"X14" squares of 75 micron, and 110 micron for under $10

they sell many, many sizes

Cool Moe

Veteran
So for the kindest kief would it be best to dry and cure your buds first before running them through the machine? Also was wondering what would most users of this machine do with the remaining herbs after a run? Thks

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well guys, I've had mine a min now and can chime in with some comments. Pictures too :D

Firstly, the construction is just as nice as it looks in the pictures. Really looks great. Wood on the outside is all smooth and nicely finished. Inside is nice too, just not the same finish, prolly less static or whatever. Regardless, its really well done.

Just one complaint on the build tip, and perhaps wherever these are made just missed it on mine, but the inside rim of the tumbler, like where you pour in the material, was really rough, and would catch trim when trying to pour it out. Everything is so perfect, so that somewhat minor issue really stood out to me.

I was able to sand it down in a few minutes. I held the tumbler upside down (to keep the dust from falling into the tumbler/screen) and ran sandpaper along that edge. Then wiped it down with a wet towel where the dust collected and hit it with a blowdryer to dry it and make sure any dust from the sanding was gone.

OK enough about the box... Let's talk sift.

Well, I'll let the pictures do most of the talking, but let me just say, I am amazed at the quality of dry sift this machine makes! After like 10 minutes of tumbling, enough to collect multiple bowls worth from a small amount of trim, I'm getting essentially a full melt sift from this machine. Another 10 min and I got basically the same quality sift all over again from the same material. I'll do some yield tests later, but I'm impressed so far given the extreme quality.

Anyways, when I saw the macro photos at full size, they look damn near like the all-head magical sift that sam skunkman makes. My pictures are OK, enough to see what I'm talking about, but I can't wait till Bubbleman himself breaks out the nice lenses & photography skills on the sift the Tumble Now produces!

On with the photos.. Click for full size.

The sift in these pictures is from the insert screen after being carded. This is ECSD trim, run for about 10 minutes.

Here's a shot of the sift in the concentrate bowl. At full size, you can see that it is nearly all trich heads!

After running the hakko over the sift for a moment -

Taking a hit melted it all into a bubbling puddle -

Melty right down to the end -

So yeah - the Tumble Now is the truth! Insane quality dry sift with minimal effort, in an ultra classy box. I can't speak to anything long term, and I'll prolly have more thoughts after I've used it for a while, but I'm real happy with this thing right now and definitely feel like it was a good purchase.

ft100

ICMag Donor
Veteran
you mean to tell me you have this and the fucking breakfast toaster, im getting jealous man, shit is bomb, o yes she will be mine. peace and smoke.

Dorje113

Looks great. Where is it made?

I used to make kief boxes with stainless screens and nice woodwork for as much as this tumbler costs. The price is good and if it isn't made in China I'd consider buying one.

However... I might DIY and turn a used dryer into a tumbler, plenty of capacity there :)

olsmokey

that does look very good..

Bubbleman's NEW Tumble Now Rotator Dry Sifting Machine is available now!!!

We have a video that will be up next week.

NEW! Bubble Man's Tumble Now machine is an attractive and efficient machine for making dry sifted herbal extract of the highest purity.

The Tumble Now is constructed of top quality materials and contains no plastic parts.

The Tumble Now is an electric powered, rotating, dry floral essence extractor with dual screen meshes.

Features Include:
125 Micron Stainless Steel Mesh
70 Micron Pull-Out Dry Sift Collection Screen Slide Out Drawer
Hinged Lid
Motor and Wiring are Fully Enclosed
(Accessible through a vented access plate)

How it Works:

The plant material is placed inside the mesh cylinder and the Tumble Now is switched on. Sifted herbal extract passes through the 125 micron stainless steel mesh of the cylinder and collects on the flat screen frame below. The screen frame is made of 70 micron mesh and the herbal extract can then be carded to further separate it into two grades.

The Tumble Now is shipped fully assembled and ready to use.

Electrical: 6 volt DC motor with AC-DC converter. The motor is guaranteed for a minimum of 1000 operating hours

Cylinder Rotating Speed: 36 RPM

Capacity: approximately 150 grams (5 ounces) of plant material can be processed at a time.

Outside Dimensions (approximate): 18" x 11" x 11.25"

http://www.aqualabtechnologies.com/...s/tumble-now-rotator-dry-sifting-machine.html

Aqua Lab Tech

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice end product but as always with these things, it looks ridiculously overpriced for what it is

C

Chamba

Mr Bongjangles, your post and photos are the best advertisment ever for the Tumble Now.

please post more photos

JamiesShoes....you're right of course. A small wooden grinder should retail for $2.99, but since it's regarded as illegal by some, the risk of seizure or jail is factored into the price, so it sells for 3, 4 or 5 times that price!. When ganja becomes decriminalized, it's not only bud that will become ten times lower in price, so will the tools and accessories we use.

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice end product but as always with these things, it looks ridiculously overpriced for what it is

not really. you can run sugar trim through it and it will pay its self off pretty quickly.

once you smoke dry sift of that caliber made from nice cured bud, you will see. Plus it would take me a while to build one that nice my self. Plus I would have to find squares of the different micron screens.

Plus Sam is sharing his secret here do to popular demand. In order to make it possible to get these machines out there, then it must be economically viable. Also he is making them in europe where things cost more.

C

Chamba

Plus Sam is sharing his secret here do to popular demand. In order to make it possible to get these machines out there, then it must be economically viable. Also he is making them in europe where things cost more.

I just did a search through Sam's posts and couldn't find any with references to "sharing" his secret dry sift method or anything about producing a machine in Europe to make it.

Latest posts

Latest posts