What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PROJECT STORM - BUD BUDDIES. UK CAMPAIGNER'S OIL FOR CANCER DOCUMENTARY

Sdotnoop

Jeff is a UK activist who says fuck the law and distributes high quality cannabis oil to terminally ill people, including children, then teaches them to grow so they can help produce their own.

Great documentary, theres a few good vids coming out of the uk
looking forward to GrassRoots documentary think its coming out this summer.

as far as i know its to show the contrast of america vs the english system of no system and the people who are fighting to change it though charities groups and clubs, will be a good watch just a shame the uk doesnt give things like this much attention till they get picked up by other countries first

Sdotnoop

its bollocks every where mate

you should be able to grow what ya want, where ya want and as much as ya want as long as ya not bothering no one else.

the only government involvement in growing should be to send - at your request - a qualified electrician to inspect the security of your set up whether it be 1 light or 1000 and once any dangers have been remedied they should then fuck off until you request further assistance

i think the same way, the only issue should be safety issues. if my electrics and stuff are safe im not hurting anybody so nothing gives them the right to hurt me

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
met up with Jeff last night
had a chat to him about having a subforum here on IC mag
hopefully we will have it up and running soon so Jeff can post up info for Med patients

OP

The only government involvement in growing should be to send - at your request - a qualified electrician to inspect the security of your set up whether it be 1 light or 1000 and once any dangers have been remedied they should then fuck off until you request further assistance[/QUOTE]

And to set life terms for rippers that get they're info from the kind of electrician/inspectors that would get the gov contracts, possibly :)

Good news Opink

Last edited:

Sdotnoop

hopefully we will have it up and running soon so Jeff can post up info for Med patients

OP

saw him the other night at Liverpool Cannabis Club, be good to have him here

RulaTone

Veteran

OP

Thats a beautiful news, hope he will chime in
Thanks OldPink and thanks ICmag

foxylady

I thought this was truly heart warming, I take my hat off to Jeff, pity there weren't more people like this.
Peace,