What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

how do I extract CBD?

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Hi guys, I found CBD oil that has won multiple awards for the highest CBD strength. I use it and it's pretty good. Company name is RSHO

Text from the news section at Project CBD, above their .pdf:

HEMP OIL HUSTLERS: A Project CBD Special Report on Medical Marijuana Inc., HempMeds and Kannaway

A half year ago, Project CBD assigned a writer to investigate and report on Medical Marijuana Inc., a penny stock umbrella company that markets “hemp oil” products infused with cannabidiol (CBD), a medicinal component of the cannabis plant. Originally we had hoped to shed light on the complex financial machinations of Medical Marijuana Inc., a subject that had been addressed by a few stock market analysts but not by journalists in general interest publications.

Project CBD was poised to publish Aaron Miguel Cantu’s research when we heard complaints from several sources that people were getting sick, in some cases “violently ill,” when they ingested “Real Scientific Hemp Oil,” Medical Marijuana Inc.’s flagship product. We decided to delay the release of our report until we had a chance to look into whether there was any truth to these allegations.

Our investigation proceeded in an unanticipated direction, involving analytical lab tests, hemp oil production tours, and a crash course in scientific data regarding toxic solvents, heavy metals, and other contaminants. We have presented our findings in this report.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I got 2 emails this week with peeps selling cbd .....yeehaw ..one even offered a free ecig with e cbd liquid

ghostmade

Veteran
^^^i second that motion.get a high dollar one and still use a condom.make sure to get a bj first.and i prefer the Russians lol