What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow with some clones

superx

Veteran
Nice fan and filter set up, have you run phresh filters in the past?
They look quality and its always best not to skimp when it comes to carbon filters..

I have tried several over the years "not phresh" and have settled on mountain air for the past while, though i thought can filters were pretty decent as well.

Blazeee

Veteran
Looking good mate, that hyper fan is a quality piece of kit, I have the 8 inch acoustic version and it an certainly move some air. The fan is worth every penny just for the regular controller that comes with it for free, no hum at all. Nice to see they also hooked you up with the temp controller.

scrogrow

Looking good mate, that hyper fan is a quality piece of kit, I have the 8 inch acoustic version and it an certainly move some air. The fan is worth every penny just for the regular controller that comes with it for free, no hum at all. Nice to see they also hooked you up with the temp controller.

Blazee my brother i am absolutely buzzin over this care pack!

Literally sorting the timber merchants in the morning brother man

scrogrow

Nice fan and filter set up, have you run phresh filters in the past?
They look quality and its always best not to skimp when it comes to carbon filters..

I have tried several over the years "not phresh" and have settled on mountain air for the past while, though i thought can filters were pretty decent as well.

Tbh up till now ive been mainly rhino however iwe been hearing of sub standard half filled filters lately

Alls i can say for now is watch this space

scrogrow

picture.php

My walls are covered

Also ive got the controller and plug sockets on the wall

Seams are getting taped more pics tomoz

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
He gets knocked down..... but he gets up again....
I see you are proper goin for it this time mate ++

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Marijuana is a gateway drug!

To agriculture, carpentry, electrical, plumbing and HVAC work.

Don't believe me? Just watch scrogrow!

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Nah man. I'm just telling it like it is. Newbies don't get it but old timers know it's true. They all remember their first trip to the diy store, the fiery kiss of a hammer on a finger and the sense of accomplishment after that first build.

I think we need a saying for this. I propose: Build big, Grow big, Smoke big!

Cheers!

scrogrow

Nah man. I'm just telling it like it is. Newbies don't get it but old timers know it's true. They all remember their first trip to the diy store, the fiery kiss of a hammer on a finger and the sense of accomplishment after that first build.

I think we need a saying for this. I propose: Build big, Grow big, Smoke big!

Cheers!

Each one teach one?

That's my motto anyone on Insta?

DM ya names on there if ya are please

superx

Veteran
The room is coming along nicely mate and the gods are smiling....

What did you use for wall coverage? its difficult to make out, why not flat white paint?

Enjoy your weekend

scrogrow

The room is coming along nicely mate and the gods are smiling....

What did you use for wall coverage? its difficult to make out, why not flat white paint?

Enjoy your weekend

I got raided a few months ago so the mylar on walls is the guts of my last tents!!

superx

Veteran
Ah, thought it resembled a tent when i first glanced at it..
What sort of space have you got to play with?

Yes i recall your troubles mate, "fuck em" onwards and upwards from here..

scrogrow

Ah, thought it resembled a tent when i first glanced at it..
What sort of space have you got to play with?

Yes i recall your troubles mate, "fuck em" onwards and upwards from here..

2.6m x 1.6m or 260cm x 160cm and 1200-1800w

scrogrow

Well I've put the wall up but I've come down with a bug so it's all on hold for a few days while I get back to full health

Latest posts

Latest posts