What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Does CBD (no THC) work or is it a placebo effect?

Muleskinner

Veteran
nice post! I was thinking the same thing....there's a TON of research in the medical literature now, on the effectiveness of CBD for many different medical problems, there are cannabinoid receptors (ECS) in many different organs & tissues in the body

Danielloveschoc

nice post! I was thinking the same thing....there's a TON of research in the medical literature now, on the effectiveness of CBD for many different medical problems, there are cannabinoid receptors (ECS) in many different organs & tissues in the body

Yes, every day more often here in the UK we seeing even anti - cannabis rags like the Daily Mail talking up the benefits of CBD and Cannabis.

I think it is going mainstream