What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Daddy Pete's Sea n' Farm Soil (East Coasters this is for you).

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was ecstatic to find this product the other day at a nursery. I asked for ocean forest and fox farm products and was told of this set of products. Further research into it led me to the Sea mix. They have many products and mixes and all seem great with good explanations.

I will let you guys know how the run goes. I will be ordering a pallet here soon to start. I haven't got the official quote but a whole pallet was only like 300 and change the guy was saying and he would drop it off at my door if I wanted.

With the ingredients listed I can't see this being a bad thing. Especially compared to other soils pricing. I may have been given a better deal than the average consumer or something but the quote made me smile.

http://www.daddypetes.com/daddy-petes-sea-n-farm

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
A pallet for around $300 is a deal. If you have Country Max stores in your area check them out. They carry a lot of Foxfarm and Coast of Maine products. The best deal is 2 cuft bags of Black Gold for $12.

-Funk

LumbeeMedman420

I'm on the east coast as well & found this sea & farm by daddy Pete's today & purchased a couple bags to give it try, looks promising from the ingredients list . Ive been using ffof but this is half the price , will report back once I give it a try

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This was really old and I forgot about it. It is great soil but for the pine bark. The pine bark lowers the pH too much. Worked great for tree an shrubs. This soil would be top class if they would just remove it. Makes the soil ph in 5's.

Man at Arms

Hey any update on Daddy Pete’s Sea and Farm Soil? I’m on the east coast and not too many hyrdo shops by me so FFOF is really hard to come but unless I want to order it. Lots of local places selling Daddy Petes Sea and Farm. It looks promising