What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

50 posts needed to enable private message

Status
Not open for further replies.

stub

I received a private message but cannot read it because I only have 28 posts. I emailed admin twice with no answer so the only way around this is to post 22 more times to enable this feature. I did not want to do this but don't know what else to do. Something should be done to fix this.

Stub

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this isnt the way to get to 50 posts..its a way to get banned, I wouldnt continue if I were you, just a friendly warning :)

stub

Thanks for the good advice. I have already sent two emails with no response. I tried to put this somewhere where it won't be in the way. I have had this pm thing flashing for a week now and curiosity has got the best of me. I did not set the rule nor did I ignore someones call for help. This really is an issue that should be addressed. If I get banned then......life goes on.....oh well....it is an admin oversight that should be fixed

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Its not an oversite its intentional. Plenty of ppl have had the flashing PM and had to wait. You are no diff then them and if admin notices they will def send you packing. Why not show some patience.... which is alot what growing is about anyways?

B

Bearfootlove

it is not admin oversite
go into your forum menu and select forum guidelines

here is the one you need to read my friend
the rules are in place for a reason
and i would hate to see a new member get banned already
for something so small
Mrs.Babba is a mod and has already passed warning :spank:

15. Effective immediately (May 16, 2007) there is a minimum post count of 50 required prior to being able to send/receive private messages. Those who attempt to circumvent the minimum post count by turbo posting, or making posts with no worthwhile contribution, will have their posts deleted; repeated turbo posting will result in banning. Effective immediately (May 18, 2007) due to multiple violations and disrespect of forum guideline #15, members circumventing this policy (for example turbo posting...or posting text of little to no content, or duplicate posts) will have their post count reset to zero by admin as a warning. Repeated posting to circumvent policy will result in banning.

have some patience man
you will get there :joint:

:ying: peace-bear :ying:

stub

Bearfootlove- Thanks for the info...I did not know that. But it makes you wonder why someone can receive a message they cannot open if the feature is "disabled" ya know. The darn thing should not be flashing at me begging for my attention...what if it is the winning lotto numbers man!!! lol Ya know maybe it is a good thing I posted this cause someone is learning something from it. I know I am. I emailed admin but have got no response. I am not trying to simply post meaningless bs because this means something to me. I am not trying to be a complete ass, I guess it just comes naturally. As long as my good friends here at icmag are here to help me out I will be alright. Please don't ban me, I am not trying to challenge anyone to a dual or anything I know I would loose.

Bud Hi

:muahaha: I have glycoma, but I dang Sure could see that ^$%^&*& flashin message, til I got to 50..

B

Bearfootlove

go into the intro forum
and say hello to all the other newbies
welcome them to ICM
and start some friendships maybe

go right down the line if you want to
but don't be generic about it

actual/accurate responces to peoples words let them know you are listening
you'll get that count up in no time man

keep it green
oh yeah and i sent you a P.M. too :dueling:

stub

Shoot, I did'nt even think anyone would even notice me doing this. Guess I was wrong about that.
Bud Hi- You too huh, thanks for letting me know I am not the only impatient person out there. It is driving me nuts...i gotta know what it is...now I got another message from bearfootlove.....the pressure is just toooo much!!! lol

Bearfootlove- That is a beautiful pic!!!! Is that the white russian?
I will take you up on your advice and look around for somewhere to post. I was having a hard time coming up with questions or ideas on things currently going pertaining to my grow and whatnot but will try to think "outside the box"

stub

Pops- I'm thinking of changing my name to something like....ummmm...Post Fitty, how does that sound?

Dang Pops you got fifty posts awhile back huh!!! It is flashing 2 right now so bring it....come on and bring the pm's!!!!

Bud Hi

Stub, You can post, in my posts,, just search >> HERE-i grow again--T-12 :muahaha: :fsu: :joint:
8376nov-29-05_020-thumb.jpg

:wave: thanks, for letting me post here... To build my post count, took a year to speed type to here... :muahaha:

Last edited:
B

Bearfootlove

lmfao @ pops
:muahaha:

stub - thats the WDxABK

here is some WR for ya

see you around the forums
hell you can post up in my thread if ya want
its another # for you

keep it green man

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Effective immediately (May 18, 2007) due to multiple violations and disrespect of forum guideline #15, members circumventing this policy (for example turbo posting...or posting text of little to no content, or duplicate posts) will have their post count reset to zero by admin as a warning. Repeated posting to circumvent policy will result in banning.

dg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts