What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2 issues I have, smilies and uploading pics

Y

yamaha_1fan

First one is I cant use the smilies. If I click on them, they do nothing. If I type the code though, it works :D Thats the only one I know off the top of my head. I suspect it has to do with the proxy server I go through and some of the features they disable like Java.

What is used to run the smilies so I can see if i can change a setting?

Is there anyway someone can PM me a list of the smilie codes?

Second issue is posting pics. If I select 7 pics it may upload them all and bring them to the preview window where I see a thumbnail with a checkbox. when I hit submit, they usually dont go through and I get an error. Sometimes when I resubmit them, the original pic was downloaded and now the new pic has the same file name with a 1 after it. And if the same pic does upload twice, it creates other problems. Selecting 3 pics at a time has resolved this for the most part but sometimes it still happens.

ANy ideas or is this cause I go through a proxy server?

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I know that some firewalls have blocked smilies.....as for the pics, I've heard the best thing to do is just do a couple at a time.

Latest posts

Latest posts