What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

just686

Ya i cant afford to pay $131 for Chimera gear that normally goes for $50 - 75 thats just not happening. Went from good deals to not shopping there no more!!!

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
I disagree. In the modern market/economy Chimeras work is definitely worth that.. that is almost about going rate for seeds nowadays anyway and for 10 isn't that bad looking at what some are asking for beans.. considering you will find several keepers in a pack guaranteed and be impressed by the vigour it's fair imo.. it's expensive but in reality going off genetic stability and quality Chimeras work is being well under priced at $50-75, again imo.. Maybe 10+ years ago..

Some "breeders" are coming out of nowhere and wanting $200/300 for 10 regular beans and have no breeding knowledge or experience,, Chimera knows his shit.. If these are the last for a while don't sleep on em.

Just placed my first seed order, ever, with anybody. Have wanted the c+ for years, had to grab it while I could, and got a couple other things while I was at it. Very easy shopping experience, can't wait to get my order!

I

Ignignokt

BOG and Hortilab seeds had ~10% germination, they were cheap but still....

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
You can't generalize that. Not at all. Stop being fanboyish!

I can if i want..its your opinion vs mine there lol. having put 30 GF x BB in the ground over the years I'll tell you those are worth more than that asking price compared to a lot of crap out there being charged double.. to be fair I know little about these new crosses but the pictures look impressive..

Chappi

Lol seriously tho, I had several strains in my cart and then I said fuck that. When Chimera had sales we would get them for a third of what they list for here. Whatever people deem to be the intrinsic value of these genetics is their business and I don’t in any way see these as not worth more than 100Euros(?) I already own many and wouldn’t sell these for any amount. What I am saying is for those of us lucky enough to snag them at discount prices, it’s hard to pay the asking price listed on here.

just686

Lol seriously tho, I had several strains in my cart and then I said fuck that. When Chimera had sales we would get them for a third of what they list for here. Whatever people deem to be the intrinsic value of these genetics is their business and I don’t in any way see these as not worth more than 100Euros(?) I already own many and wouldn’t sell these for any amount. What I am saying is for those of us lucky enough to snag them at discount prices, it’s hard to pay the asking price listed on here.

Hell ya same here

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
The sweet skunk crosses are fem seeds but are listed as regulars...

Noticed this too. Also, they're only available as packs of ten. Which actually makes them closer to BR pricing, if getting ten fems. But I am guessing this was an oversight. I doubt they mean for ten fems to be priced the same as ten regs... :thinking:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've dealt with Gypsy and the Seed boutique for 20yrs and the pricing I've always felt was fair. And Panikz has been extremely good to me to say the least. I don't feel like you'd go wrong buying from them. Panikz has took on a big job helping with the older inventory Gypsy had and is doing a great job. I'm not sure what the fuss is about.....there's plenty of breeders to buy from.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
This Chimera stock is very limited being the very last of what Chimera has, we have saved a few packs to put up on the new Seedbay once that is active.....Most varieties we only have 150 seeds (15 packs)...And they are going fast.

Price: Considering the reputation of the breeder and the current demand of very limited stock . ..it's in the zone.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
No these aren't 10 years old I'm sure.. even Chimeras original crosses like the GF x bb have been reproduced plenty of times over.. These are just the last of the last batch he made.

Chimera just sent them to GN/RG recently they haven't been sat in GNs fridge for a decade they just came from Chimera..

rolandomota

The green path seeds price was 24 USD for 16 seeds the whole point was to make DJ short genetics affordable to the broke people like me. I would rather pay full price for DJ short seeds than the 45 EUR price now because after currency conversion and shipping I be paying 90 usd for a ten pack of 5 year old knock offs screw that I used to pay 72 total for two packs of 16 seeds at seed bay that was a great deal.

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
No these aren't 10 years old I'm sure.. even Chimeras original crosses like the GF x bb have been reproduced plenty of times over.. These are just the last of the last batch he made.

Chimera just sent them to GN/RG recently they haven't been sat in GNs fridge for a decade they just came from Chimera..

You are right they was sent to us about a 3-4 weeks ago by Chimera,..

Latest posts

Latest posts