What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New Stock

B

beanz

November Promo

We shall be giving packs of these out with every £50 spent up until Christmas Green Santa has come early be quick these wont last long they are fresh stock just in..

Mullumbimby madness /thai 78 x black lime reserve
Mullumbimby madness /thai 78 x white fire alien

manageable indoors , unmanageable outdoors ;)

mm78 x white fire alien aka white fire madness
picture.php

picture.php

mm78 x black lime reserve aka lime madness
picture.php

sticky bombs
picture.php

Last edited:

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Guys heads up for anyone that has cash orders in on hold or bank transfer over 4-6 weeks old we will be cancelling these orders and relisting the stock on the website as we have a policy on held orders over this time period that if not paid within 2 weeks normally they get relisted , it’s not fair on others who might of been willing to purchase and stock has been made unavailable due to being on hold, ie couple packs of TomHill Haze ..

If you have orders in on hold and still want them Pm me by the end of today please..

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Guys heads up for anyone that has cash orders in on hold or bank transfer over 4-6 weeks old we will be cancelling these orders and relisting the stock on the website as we have a policy on held orders over this time period that if not paid within 2 weeks normally they get relisted , it’s not fair on others who might of been willing to purchase and stock has been made unavailable due to being on hold, ie couple packs of TomHill Haze ..

If you have orders in on hold and still want them Pm me by the end of today please..

This is great. Wish all seed banks would use same policy.

rolandomota

Veteran
Mandala seeds would be a good addition since they don't ship to usa I don't know why but it is what it is

PANIKZ

Vendor
Veteran
Its took some time an been some graft but me an Gypsy have been in the office and cracking the wip on this today we are happy with how its all going and hope you all enjoy the new set up , once we get some Vendors on there with there own stores and auctions running this should be an awesome addition to the website ,..:tiphat:

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Missed my first chance at THH when they dropped because I thought it was too good to be true until I learned it was true. And gone. Gonna miss this opportunity because now I am way over on my seed budget for a while. Someone make some f2s please.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Mandala ships to usa! I don't know where you heard that. I have had many, many seeds sent to usa

Latest posts

Latest posts