What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Euphoric sativa strains?

Hempy McNoodle

I think the most euphoric herb I can recall is Ciskei from Tropical Seeds Co. Such a beautiful happy, inspiring, day brightener and a really full spectrum sativa high including that warm electrified energy body high that doesn't make you feel heavy limbed. I suspect that this strain has a decent amount of THCV. No ceiling and no munchies either.

Update: When I wrote this, I'd only had Ciskei from the batch I grew as a seed production crop. This was ultra blissful and positive.

Since then, I've grown out an indoor sensi crop from the seeds I produced and also grew a wonderful plant outdoors and unfortunately, there is ZERO bliss. The herb is very very nice and quite potent, but it is more sleep inducing than anything.

When I reproduced the seeds in the original run (my first time breeding cannabis ever), I think the earliest male polinated a larger proportion of the female flowers than I intended. So, maybe it is due to one particular male?? Anyway, I hope that if anyone tries Ciskei, I hope they like it.

Latest posts

Latest posts