What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

“a nice little bubba kush glow show” [VGS] CMHalide / LED - My MYCOGrowery :D

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tiphat:

Now, I don't know if it's laziness or patience that keeps me from chopping these beautiful BubbleGum x Urkle plants I'm growin' :biggrin: But, I like to think that they're sweetening the soil for the upcoming VGS seeds :woohoo:

The seeds I'm most excited for are the Chem D x Bubba (r) :-D

They'll be going in this week, I promise :)

:tiphat:

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's a couple shots of my BubbleGum x Urkle during Late Swelling in Clackamas Cootz Soil w/ frequent foliar fertilization

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another reason I've postponed the sowing of VGS's genetics is because I've been traumatized after losing the Karma Genetics Testers I received due to bugs getting to the tender sprouts before I could. But, I've learned a thing or two (perhaps, lol) about organics now, so I believe it's quite possible to secure the germination of these VGSeeds within the soil bed this time.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey tom thanks for posting this up, look forward to the show!

VG

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
7 seeds of ChemD x Bubba (r) and White Rhino x Bubba (r) went into cups with Distilled water @ 80F w/ Innoculants, EWC, and AEA Supplements May 1st @ 9:00 pm. I'm expecting to put five ChemD into the 3x3 soil bed with the 315W Greebeams CMH and six White Rhino into the 2x2.5 soil bed with the 300W of Area51 R/W LEDs. The rest of the seeds will be put into small CowPots to grow in the event that a few of the direct planted seeds don't break ground. And if all the seeds break ground as planned, then I will keep them healthy for another purpose ;)

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The smallest of the 7 Chem D x Bubba's seeds has already put out a noticeable sprout, while all the others have barely cracked or have yet to split.

I chopped my BubbleGum x Urkle(r) and man o man is it always deceiving how much bud a plant yields! Dang they're so heavy for bein' so little :D God damn't what a beautiful plant, it's so lovely to hold them up to the light, I love the structure of these smaller plants, they're so stout and "complete." At least it feels that way when you give em a hold.

So, I added two gallons of Clackamas Cootz soil mix to the top of the 3x3 Soil Bed and then created five mounds for five of those ChemD x Bubba (r). I watered them in with some : AEA Rejuvinate / TM-7 / Dissolved Gypsum / Tiainio 2-13-2 High Phosphorous Biological. I've got the 315W CMH powered up to heat the soil, but not too close to dry out and dehydrate the sensitive seeds.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Movin' along Slowly and slightly Surely :tiphat:

White Rhino x Pre98Bubba (r)

Chem D x Pre98Bubba (r)

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking nice tom, really glad you popped both of these crosses, it will be interesting to compare them!

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I pushed the plants too far this time... Got a little cocky w/ the additives and foliar fertilization that I created some Jurassic looking plants (as ClackamasCoot had always warned...). Doesn't help that I had all these free samples either lol :D But, I was also dissatisfied w/ the true health of the plants, being that they were weak and without a balanced and organized diet due to soil (aka my) problems.

So I decided to chop the plants. But I've got an LVPK x Pre98Bubba(r) from VGS that I'm hoping can survive all these fricken rolly pollys... And if it does survive I'm hoping to see the plant out to harvest, because It's one of the four seeds that survived and it's super triched out and smelling dank!

But I do have some really cool designs that I've had made and I'm certain won't be eaten by bugs or killed by my negligence lol.

TerpeneTom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is a chewed up LVPK x Pre98Bubba(r) that's just now starting to take off a bit in veg

picture.php