What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OG Kush Abusive x Cherry Bomb - tester wanted.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I saw these while hammering F5 waiting for the Digiberry f2s to be listed.

What are my chances of a really tasty cherry out of 2 packs?

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi GB i would have thought so TBH, The Cherry is fairly common terp in the CB line.
If you wanted some insurance you could always pollinate a little bud on a few of the girls and make some F2s :D

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Since you’ll be taking most of my fun money this month with the digiberry drop and the abusive og x cherry bomb, you might as well take all of it.

What other gems should I be getting with my purchase? Something loud and gassy I’m thinking.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bubba x white rhino fem cross is pretty loud and potent. realgorilla got a good offer on my gear atm buy one get one half price i think.
thanks
VG

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The bubba x white rhino fem cross is pretty loud and potent. realgorilla got a good offer on my gear atm buy one get one half price i think.
thanks
VG

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VerdantGreen again.

Thank you for the information and your time good sir. :respect:

Now I play the waiting game. I feel a bit like an expecting father waiting for Real Gorilla to release the Digiberry.:clock watch:

Latest posts

Latest posts