What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

S

sourpuss

Lol.. im canadian.... not a handgun society.... rifles everywhere tho:)

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
If I were going to pick up and move to California, I would get land with trees on it and put the plants close to the trees, almost guerrilla style placement. The more trees and the more rugged the terrain, the less likely the helicopters are going to be able/inclined to land.

If they're rappelling down to do this shit though then I really don't know what to do about that. Assuming they're not in cahoots, calling the good ole USAF to report an unmarked helicopter might be the best bet.

KGB47

"It's just a flesh wound"
Veteran
If you shoot them you better shoot them inside your house, it is not legal to just shoot and kill trespassers on property, you will be arrested.
In your house is different.
Maybe invite them in for donuts......
-SamS

Indeed, once they're inside your home can deal with them legally, outside is a very different matter.

The Revolution

Veteran
It's amazing to see how easily some people can be controlled with a little fear.

I can't say what I would do but I'm pretty sure if a chopper hit the ground out of control the owners would be quickly revealed or the whole incident would be covered up.

Why are there no cannabis martyrs?

We are all martyrs. Anyone who has ever been locked up for growing cannabis, or using cannabis, is a martyr. This prohibition has caused a lot of suffering not only by denying people a safe and legit medicine, by taking the freedoms of millions a year but also taking them from their families.

RetroGrow

Veteran
We are all martyrs. Anyone who has ever been locked up for growing cannabis, or using cannabis, is a martyr. This prohibition has caused a lot of suffering not only by denying people a safe and legit medicine, by taking the freedoms of millions a year but also taking them from their families.

Will we get virgins when we die?

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Indeed, once they're inside your home can deal with them legally, outside is a very different matter.

What people need to do is extend their homes around their gardens, so that the garden is inside an open-air portion of the house!

RetroGrow

Veteran
Off the top of my head...improvements in forensic science and even better...the fact you would be the one being drug off

Not a chance. You think I haven't watched old cowboy & Indian movies? You only need take a tree branch, or one of the plants they chopped, and cover up the tracks left by the dragging. They were trespassing illegally on my property, then came in the front door, where, fearing for my life, I was forced to use my AK47 on them to protect myself and my family. Fire a couple of rounds into/around the door, and splash a bunch of their blood around the front entrance. The burning chopper would incinerate any evidence in the yard. Now it's time to sue whoever it was who invaded your property, with no warrants or badges shown. They need to be held accountable.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Too much TV. They have superior firepower and hold all the cards, whoever they are. Good luck out there. You first.

dddaver

Veteran
My whole lifes been affected by some cannabis charges....

Not to get too far off topic, but mine too. My first possession charge was as a minor so that was sealed, but the second, I know that effected and directed my life. Often in ways I had no clue why. And I was just a very minor player when you consider life imprisonment for some just for having some weed.

So I think the whole martyrdom argument is bulllshit. Every single person on this planet is a martyr due to the denial in quality of life because of the fucked up selfish actions of a few in control. And this crazy story is just another one in that long list.

Now people are even talking about justifiable homicide. It is just completely fucked up.

bombadil.360

Andinismo Hierbatero
Veteran
Will we get virgins when we die?

you get seedless bud, in other words, virgin non-pollinated bud :biggrin:

this thread is funny in a disturbing way; why would anyone be asking for martyrs or shooting down choppers and killing people? it's not worth it; if the choppers were coming to kill you, then that's a different story... best weapon is to video record it and file a complaint with the U.S Air Force; I'd be surprised at the apathy if this has not already been done.

What people need to do is extend their homes around their gardens, so that the garden is inside an open-air portion of the house!

great suggestion! I've always wanted a Colonial style house, maybe one day I'll be able to afford one...

6175376749_a635b22d54_z.jpg

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
people are just venting. you are right though, filming them and reporting to the air force and posting to youtube is your best bet.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Not a chance. You think I haven't watched old cowboy & Indian movies? You only need take a tree branch, or one of the plants they chopped, and cover up the tracks left by the dragging. They were trespassing illegally on my property, then came in the front door, where, fearing for my life, I was forced to use my AK47 on them to protect myself and my family. Fire a couple of rounds into/around the door, and splash a bunch of their blood around the front entrance. The burning chopper would incinerate any evidence in the yard. Now it's time to sue whoever it was who invaded your property, with no warrants or badges shown. They need to be held accountable.

Well shit I never thought of that...yea ought to work.

Maybe it is ISIL...terror attack on weed

Why even leave the house? Two words, since we're being tough guys with imaginary weaponry: frag out.

MJBadger

Veteran
I`m stoned so I`m seeing the funny side to the problem . Talk outside a Halal with your buddy about these really rich professionals worth billions of $`s that are financing a war against I S and training the troops over a certain zone with an unmarked helicopter flying low . The rest will happen .

Is that a bit political ?

Latest posts

Latest posts