What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mysterious Men Dropping From Helicopters To Chop Down NorCal Marijuana Grows

dddaver

Veteran
Something sure stinks in Denmark. Did anyone notice this size of that one cola that was sawed. Pounds from that one plant easily. She obviously had put some bucks into growing. And that was just one plant at one grow. We're talking huge bucks are being lost. Is someone looking at her competition? It sure would be cool if some big drug company was caught being directly complicit in such a criminal scheme.

I have a friend with access to a helicopter. Guns and camo are never hard to source in the US, even in California.

Helicopter bandits?

The C Team?

Sounds like a money move to this dude....fly around in the chopper, look for the guerilla grows and swoop down. Use the chopper and haul that shit straight out. I respect ballsy moves..and posing as cops and renting a chopper takes major skills. Who can fly a chopper and is willing to do this?

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
i'd like to see them run into a trap, specially if they are not leo on an authentic job. as soon as it touches down, you walk out with the rpg pointed at the chopper finger on the trigger, lol. can i help you gents? no insignia, no registration number, no warrant? well then; NO FUCKING TOUCHEE my plants buddy!

Sounds like a money move to this dude....fly around in the chopper, look for the guerilla grows and swoop down. Use the chopper and haul that shit straight out. I respect ballsy moves..and posing as cops and renting a chopper takes major skills. Who can fly a chopper and is willing to do this?

Did I read your post wrong?

S

sourpuss

Yeah go grow your own, actually I have a helicopter... lets meet up:) down by the lake..... posing as cops and renting choppers takes major skills?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's amazing to see how easily some people can be controlled with a little fear.

I can't say what I would do but I'm pretty sure if a chopper hit the ground out of control the owners would be quickly revealed or the whole incident would be covered up.

Why are there no cannabis martyrs?

RetroGrow

Veteran
It's amazing to see how easily some people can be controlled with a little fear.

I can't say what I would do but I'm pretty sure if a chopper hit the ground out of control the owners would be quickly revealed or the whole incident would be covered up.

Why are there no cannabis martyrs?

Wanna be the first?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'd volunteer but I am in no way trained to kill like some of you other folks are.
I considered a military career but thought better of it once I started speaking to the brainwashed recruiters and reading stories about people second guessing their choices once it came time to pull the trigger on another human life.

Some people are completely ignorant to what they are doing when they sign the paperwork & hop on the bus to boot camp only to later realize, after being thrown on the front lines, they made a bad decision.

However, when it comes to preservation of my or my families or close like minded friends life, I know how to use the tools I have to help protect us.

There are no cannabis martyrs because nobody can stand the thought of dying for a plant. seems ignorant to me, however, to be a martyr for what the plant represents (liberty for all) seems like it could be a just cause.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Silly Blusterers. Even show your weaponry to The Man, and lose it all. Protect your family..? Outgun, em..? A better shot..? None of this will help. I've seen more "real Life" than I would ever admit here, but I recommend --- Don't pull out the gun. Simple. Not a hell whole of a lot you can do, folks. Move, maybe. In the real Wild West, words will only take One so far.

rives

Inveterate Tinkerer
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Silly Blusterers.

I think that you are missing the point. I'm not advocating shooting the bastards down - I'm just amazed that it hasn't already happened. People are largely fed up, and in that section of the world even 30+ years ago, there is a pretty substantial group of people who simply don't give a damn. It used to be dangerous to hike, hunt or 4-wheel near some of those places. Dropping in by copter to destroy someone's "legal" crop and very possibly sole means of support? Probably not a good way to see the normal span of your life expectancy.

S

sourpuss

Guns wont solve anything.... prob need to grease the right wheels to be grower there..... as much as that sounds so 3rd world....

Latest posts

Latest posts