What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seed depot closing

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Spider Crab

I wonder if this JB fellow is sitting back on his bed with hundred dollar bills have a wank at all of the fuss he has caused?

Infiniteskillzz

One thing that really peaked my suspicions was when he offered ridiculous discounts for prepaying with Bitcoin. Something like 40% off if you deposit $1000.

Classic Seeds

Veteran
I just hope he returns every ones inventory he obviously does not need it any longer .to me the saddest thing is losing all the friends I made there with the quick roll up of the forum sight .we will never know if he was in danger or if it was all in his head.if it was a scam it baffles me and leaves me dumbfounded to why anyone would throw away the good trip he had going. to me your friends are one of the most important things we have in life and money with no friends is a mighty lonely way to go.

I can not blame anyone but myself for letting my payments ride to help out and doing what I thought was the right thing to do.i don't hate anyone and wish I knew the truth about all this all I know is I am through with middlemen and will wait for legal options here in America to open up and keep trying to help medical user like I have always done in the past .I hope everyone gets whats coming to them in the end.its not about money to me its the love of the plant and the challenge of breeding the best possible strains I can . aloha and happy new year to all my friends classic seeds

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
I wonder if this JB fellow is sitting back on his bed with hundred dollar bills have a wank at all of the fuss he has caused?

Woody-Harrelson-Wiping-Tears-Money.gif

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Well isnt it a good sign that he simply took some money and ran ? then he is a petty thief

fwiw i understand why your so upset but wishing something bad no jb is as as bad as those who had bad dealings with gypsy reveling for him to be in jail. If i judged gypsy for what he reportedly did to others i might not like him either, in the end it is a self defeating mindset.

In the Buddhist sense it si about karma and understanding including turning poison to medicine.

Were in an industry that has been mainly illegal for a long time and the shift to legality is going to cause growing pains like this this is one of those times and examples.

but let us turn this to medicine because im sick of poison in this community.

A) He could have been a high level LEO and many people could be in jail

B) He could have been a good conman and got you all for so much more or maybe been taking you for more got pinched and then rolled on you to boot

C) its about time people start to realize the gold rush mentality is as dangerous (if not more so) than the narcissistic-paranoid prohibition mindset that came before it

Lets face it, the OG community that evolved to ICMAG and the evolving community are dysfunctional in many ways, once again not a judgement but an observation

look at icmag itself over the years and the conflict and attrition and the cumulative of people splitting from this community to start their own

there is a reason there is so much embitterment in the community

there is a reason people take unreasonable risks and blame everyone else but themselves

there is a reason that all these failures take place and the equation includes all those involved

this community will not get better unless everyone is willing to be culpable for their own actions that contribute to this

sad thing is that many of these dysfunctional folk who laid the foundation for this "industry" which was really more of a human rights movement before everyone saw dollar signs will be simply left to hang out to dry because they didnt have a model for success in the new marijuana economy

as a community i think icmag could have (and still can) address(ed) these growing pains more gracefully thus instituting the community itself as the foundation of the industry

the problem lies with the community members themselves, their pasts and the cumulative psychological effect of prohibition

many people see this type of shit happen, become more paranoid and contribute less in the way of a positive dynamic in the world, their response is to project their fears (paranoia) onto others (this person will do like i just saw someone do to people at TSD aka screw me)

that is an example of the manifestation of karma in our community

we can all add or take away from this dynamic if we choose to and our parts are equal in to forming this community as a whole

if your tired of world like this change it within yourself and measure your actions so they dont perpetuate anything you dont want to see in the world

scientifically we are programmed to mimic the behavior around us so the concept of sheep is real and misleading because its ok the mimic a behavior if the behavior has a synergistic benefit

if it is detrimental it is not

some people learn from their pain some people do not

the world is much like your garden, you get what you put into it, you reap what you sow

nam myoho renge kyo

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
kinda like what happens in America everyone bitching about shit not being right no one doing anything about it

Classic Remix

i know a lot of people that purchased from there will shun this but I PERSONALLY know 4-5 breeders that NEVER sent in packs that were sold at that site. he sold fake beans and YES he switched new hotness for old stale that he needed/wanted rid of.

sorry to say but if your beans came from the depot the best bet would be get in touch with the breeder for an exchanged pack, unless it was fully sealed around the label like most breeders should. ive seen packs come from there completely opened and different than were sent out.

a shitload of people got had here. im sorry for the people with wrong beans, but with all these breeders, shit the toll on the good people that kept that running is getting wellllllll up there.

it really makes my stomach turn.

lesson learned, go straight to the breeder.

mack 10

Veteran
i know a lot of people that purchased from there will shun this but I PERSONALLY know 4-5 breeders that NEVER sent in packs that were sold at that site. he sold fake beans and YES he switched new hotness for old stale that he needed/wanted rid of.

sorry to say but if your beans came from the depot the best bet would be get in touch with the breeder for an exchanged pack, unless it was fully sealed around the label like most breeders should. ive seen packs come from there completely opened and different than were sent out.

a shitload of people got had here. im sorry for the people with wrong beans, but with all these breeders, shit the toll on the good people that kept that running is getting wellllllll up there.

it really makes my stomach turn.

lesson learned, go straight to the breeder.

That sucks.

CrashPad

J.B. / Ripz / Mr.C ( all the same dude ) has a history of doing this.

RacerBoy71, Hippie420, BatManSkunk/monsterdrank, hellraizer, karmaabitch ect all float around the web " selling " for this piece of garbage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<edited out other vendors etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's allllllllllllllllll over.

Last edited by a moderator:

CrashPad

Rollitup, he runs all the sites. He used them all for damage control.

Many people were aware of this but once he had their personal information he blackmailed them. Notice whenever someone would call out potpimp or cannazon or seed depot you would have one of the above names rushing into defense mode. Slandering anyone who would post negative information about any of the sites he ran.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Some members there where trying to make a change. First here in Michigan,then ???

All gone now.

i understand that many times we do things in with one objective yet there is another outcome

rarely is it completely an "act of god" that there was a failure

not that it could have been prevented a first time but what can be learned from it can keep the failure from manifesting into a pattern

and that is what happens in this community, ripples and waves from individual failures that undermine our collective success

simply by choosing to participate we have all contributed in some way for good or bad or more realistically contributed both to making this failure possible

i dont think it would lead to a healthy conversation to find individual blame at this point but instead people need to understand the human dynamic that they control that contributes to the equation as a whole

most of the times when ive been "fucked" i found deep inside i was all too willing to believe what i was hearing and never did a real integrity check

its hard to contain yourself when you want something that bad even if it is for the right reasons

tough medicine but medicine none the less if you want to learn from this and not just suffer from it

imho and imhe

Chomba64

Veteran
Coastal Seed Co Kagyu always had a weird feeling about The Seed Depot. Trust is just that...Karma comes like a blink of an eye. Peace

J.B. / Ripz / Mr.C ( all the same dude ) has a history of doing this.

RacerBoy71, Hippie420, BatManSkunk/monsterdrank, hellraizer, karmaabitch ect all float around the web " selling " for this piece of garbage.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<edited out other vendors etc>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's allllllllllllllllll over.

this guy is full of shit and has no idea what he is talking about.
pulling names like forum moderators into this really makes no sense. All of the forum mods had ZERO to do with the business of the site.. except Hippie420.. and to insinuate they, the other Mods, SELL anything would be false.

I love how the new guys with close to ZERO posts always have the most insight.
More than likely this dude was banned at the other site, and is over here whining about it like a little bitch. I've had a couple of these losers attack me on other sites.

Furthermore.. we (the former TSD forum moderators) got ripped off too. I certainly wasn't going around selling the image of TSD to everyone. That may have been what Hippie420 did.. he was the only one who received compensation from the site's admin. I just chilled in the forums, chill here, chill there, chill at a couple other spots too. So what? and I've never slandered anyone. More bullshit.

I lost a pack of Bodhi beans, a pack of Jaws beans, and my order for a pack of 303's BioDiesel.. not to mention over a THOUSAND DOLLARS charged on my credit card right before Christmas, and all from International fraudulent purchases right before the site went down.

So don't go misinforming people. I was all about the community, whom I spent countless hours helping out.. and for FREE, not the admin (JB), whom I knew very little about FYI. That's why these guys are still my friends.. whom I still talk to on a regular basis to this day.. No one who knows what the hell they're talking about would hold Me, Karmasabitch, hellraizer30, etc responsible for anything that happened..
Another of the forum's mod whom I warned about my fraudulent creditcard charges, checked his card.. and guess what.. he had a $400 charge on it from Spain too. Not to mention was ripped off over 40 packs of beans that were meant for auction. We all got screwed.

and to claim J.B and Mr C are the same person.. is ludicrous. I've had conversations with both, they are definitely not the same people.

I admit I have been receiving harassing messages on other boards from a dude named Stak.. Idk for sure but More than likely this Crashpad guy is Stak.. a guy who has been banned over and over for relentless alcoholic fueled rage and harassing other members on the forums, not just at TSD, but elsewhere.... he whined to JB after the fact, blamed his behavior on alcoholism, and then had more outbursts following that event. Get over it Stak! Go to AA!! and even if you're not Stak.. get your facts straight before you go pulling other people's names through the mud. I don't think that's called for here or anywhere.

This isn't Trollitup and I would never usually make a post like this anywhere.. but this whole event really pissed alot of people including myself off. I gotta keep telling myself, not to feed the trolls. Okay.. back to real life. I'm not gonna let J.B's actions bother me anymore. It's over and done.. It took me a week to get over it.. but I am moving past this bullshit. I feel for the breeders who lost thousands, and the members who lost too.. but what can anyone do about it? We trusted J.B...I had no knowledge of the man's past or any of the things Skip was referring too.. if I did, perhaps I wouldn't have been so involved in the site to begin with. You live, you learn. Live to grow another day.

CrashPad

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts