What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

COGr LED 230w

C

Che gueweed

Hi at all sry for my bad english but better than nothing so don't troll me cause the language.:thank you: I want to learn it fast

First i will give you a Little view to my Setup

LED Bloom Power Black 240 by SPLED
picture.php

min. W
picture.php

max W
picture.php

Dark Room 1,00x1,00
COGr Slabs 5x
Libra 5X
automatic drip Irrigation
Canna Vega,Flores A+B; Cannazym, H & G Root Stimulator
Strain: HSR

picture.php

so the Plants came in a few days till Weekend i think, so good day at all.

CHE

C

Che gueweed

Cuts are in the System now by Ph 5,8 EC 0,4 for rooting, in a few days i start to give Nutriens .

picture.php

the females in single shoot

AH Core Cut
picture.php

AH Che cut
picture.php

Santa Maria
picture.php

New Zealand
picture.php

The Strain Setup must be changed from HSR to Core cut,Che cut, Santa Maria and New Zealand cause of this is another run where i need the other clones.The other run you can find in a few days in my Signature. Aerolounge 2.0 till next weekend

Standing Setup

Santa- Core- Core- Core- Core
Santa- Core- NZ- Core- Santa
Santa- Core- NZ- Core- CHE cut
Santa- Core- Core- Core- Core​
Core Core

CHE

randalika

Mentor
Veteran
hey che :wave:
cool u're switching to LED. i'll be def watching this space.

say - that AH (che cut): what was it selected from? soma's amnesia haze?
can u tell me/us a bit more about that cut in particular? is it like AH (hanfass cut) aka nessel?

all the best! :)
randa

Hazeo

Veteran
f6due.gif

man! -you didnt tell me anything about the thread was opened yet... pffft!
:tongue:

...anyways, nice show :D
looks good as usual so far. so let´s see how the LED will perform!

good look bro!

greets
Hazeo

C

Che gueweed

@NeWcs , Hempfield , Rocksolid and Yakov Thx and much fun by my first grow expierence - LED and COGr

@ Randalika yeah i want to try it now HPS is also okay but why not use the better Technology to grow Plants .

I dont know the cuts you mean Hanfass cut Nessel? I only knew core cut and my own it was not really selected but much luck. 3 seeds from Outdoor Weed was pulled out of me in Adam and thats the results from it 2 Phenotyps one much Indica who was killed and the che cut and 9 weeks AH by full Sativa melt with an Little indica touch ist an fully daywalker weed. But i think that was Soma seeds Amnesia Haze. Thx Randa

@Hazeo Oh sorry bro i thought you see my Signature and check this out :) till Weekend Aero 2.0 will start too i hope you also start the groundless rancorousness :biggrin:
Thx

CHE

C

Che gueweed

VEG 4

VEG 4

Now the Plants are settled down in the slaps, few Growth till Jet.

The Lamp is better for Buds than vegation but this Time i must test it in Vegetation Stadium other user have good Results in this Time.

picture.php

PH 5,8 EC 0,8 Drain PH 6 EC 1,1-1,3
only Water and Root Stimulator

:thank you:for watching guys

CHE

C

Che gueweed

5 Veg

5 Veg

better i cant get it with this camera

picture.php

Core
picture.php

NZ
picture.php

Che cut
picture.php

Santa Maria
picture.php

C

Che gueweed

A Little update 8 Veg i think the vegetaion with my lamps will not good work for the plants so i Change the Lamp to 2x-3x Pl-l 2x55w for Vegetation than came the Led to Generative.

picture.php

What is it? I think the slabs are to wet the automatic dripper dont do their work , i gave 3 time a 100ml p.P but the measure in the medium is to high or what do you think ???

picture.php

next plant on the slab

picture.php

C

Che gueweed

So two PL-L take a Seat next to the LED i want to take power Level low and not high so the LED runs 12 h from 18 h and the PL-L fully 18 h. I think ist a good Way the PL-L keeps the Field only in Light.

This Setup runs only vegetative

min w
picture.php

max. w
picture.php

9 Veg only PL-L 2x 55w (x2)
picture.php

9 Veg all together PL-L 2x 55w (x2) + LED 230w
picture.php

:thank you:

C

Che gueweed

so the last Week of Vegetation runs now and the slabs are dryer now so the clones root better and no Blockade of Nutriens.

Veg 11 Singleshots

New Zealand
picture.php

AH Core Cut
picture.php

AH Che Cut
picture.php

Santa
picture.php

Veg 13 Complete
picture.php

C

Che gueweed

The last Day of Vegetation now and the clones like the medium my Fail was to keep the Clones as wet as possible to begining. During the dry periods with no water the plants gots more healty back.

Veg 17

Root Power
picture.php

picture.php

AH Core
picture.php

AH Che
picture.php

Santa
picture.php

the first Weeks of Flower i decided to let the PL-L together withe the LED but Change one lamp on each from 6400k to 2400k to take a Little more bluelight with in.