What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

POST YOUR PICS OF CFL GROWN BUD !!!!!!!!

Hey everyone just lookin for pics of bud grown with CFL's I wana see the diff between growin CFL and growin HPS.

POST YOUR CFL PICS ! :lurk: :lurk:

G

the only diff between flouro and HPS is yield. THe bud will be just as frosty and potent, but wont get anywhere near the yield of a HPS

sry these are a bit late, i didnt take any dried bud shots > < they are all gone now. 6x26w

dried weight for these harvested buds were 14.5g. second part of harvest was 19.7g of smaller buds.

Weed_Seed

hgl said:
116w of CFL in soil !

Wow, that plant is a beaut for a fluoro grow. THats the kind of plant a true gardener would grow and not some raving chronic fiend (lol kind of being a hyprocryte saying that)

Dirty30

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK I HAVE LEFT?

HOW LONG DO YOU THINK I HAVE LEFT?

First grow here with cfl and wanted to know how long do you you guys think I have left till harvest?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 49

nickman

Veteran
I always thought that growing under cfls or t5s would give very airy buds but I found out for myself when I tried flowering 4 plants under my t5s... I was pretty surprised...

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
What an old thread! Lol

Dirty30, it's next to impossible to tell you anything based on that photo alone. You should be checking out the colors of the trichomes, under magnification, to truly know when you should harvest.

This thread was started before the micro section was created, wow.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Hydro shops sell them. Also radio shack. Jeweler stores. Scientific supply stores. :tiphat: