What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor + greenhouse regular + auto 2013 for myself and social canabis club

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys :tiphat:

I started my outdoor 2013.

I will be growing for the social cannabis club and myself this year.

Dutch Passion was so kind to donate us many cool autoflowering strains like autoblueberry, automazar auto extreme and think different.

I have also germed 18 frisian dews from dutch passion as I grew out this fantastic strain in the past with very very good if not stellar results.

So this year I will pregrow the frisians and then they will move to another greenhouse to get REALLLL big. The main reason is to look for a great mother as Frisian Dew has phenos that are almost immune to mold with ridiculous BIG yields, compact buds, great aromas and great highs. I know this strain has many phenos that is why we will grow out 18.

I will then be able to choose the best mother out of the 18 gals and get a few buds of each plant to taste.

I have also germed 6 early amnesias(amnesia x manitoba medicine) as this strain is also pretty mold resistant and in the greenhouse I had almost 0 mold. As these are regular, I will wait and see how many females i get. Maybe I will grow out a few at my place and the rest is also for the social cannabis club. I will keep a mom from the one resembling amnesia the most and maybe also a dad to make seeds in the future.

Then finally I have also germed some chronic x manitoba medicine because I never tried this one before.

Furthermore Connoiseur genetics will also donate lots of white jones seeds for the BIG greenhouse as I have had great results with her last year.

I have now prepared the greenhouse for the autoflowering grow for the social cannabis club. I will grow out 30 autos.

Strains in my greenhouse will be :

auto asian haze from LBH
auto sour diesel haze from lbh
Think different
Auto exteme
Auto mazar

After that, I will do a grow for me , myself and I :)

Strains will be :

-Like very year Karmas Happy brother becasue it is super tasty weed and very mold resistant

Amnesia moppel cut : also very tasty strong and mold resistant

SPG : ditto

Early amnesia

Chronic x mm

Snowball : to see how it performs in my cold wet climate

Powerplant : this one is also easy to grow in a greenhouse

White jones 1 and 2(2 moms i have) : great frosty tasty STRONG weed and also good mold wise

And maybe some more , I am not sure yet

I wanna grow out a sour bubble just for the taste and high, but it is really a bithc to grow cuz it molds easily in my climate.

Pics will follow :tiphat:

Zomboy

Veteran
Nice line up!

Interesting that Karmas Happy Brother is mold resistant, good to know. Mold and PM are big problems in my area. I think i have a Happy Bro cross or BX. Might give them a try. Thanks!

THC123

Veteran
without direct rain i havent gotten any mold on her and grew her 4 years in a row, I hpwever have no clue how she performs with direct rain as i grew her in the greenhouse.

That said, even with a greenhouse many strains mold like fuck around here

cheapwine

Veteran
sub++, i'm watching you since 2010, 2013 should be good as always or even better! :) cheers!

THC123

Veteran
sub++, i'm watching you since 2010, 2013 should be good as always or even better! cheers!

Welcome , I am gonna do my best this year
Best wishes for another great season!

And you as well :)

After a year wih almost no weed I now know that i love growing and I am thinking about giving up my plans to go to the army cuz i cant imagine a life with constant thc testing

I thought my love for growing would go away but I love growing even more now!

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

Take off !!

All frisian dew seeds sprouted very uniformely within less then 24 hours as I am used of Dutch passion.

I lost 2 seeds they fell on the floor , never to be found again :tumbleweed:

I am getting high right now for the first time since many weeks off some amnesia :woohoo: I love you mary jane!!! :huggg: Got rick james playing in the background

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
hey thc123,
awesome to have you back with another greenhouse thread. i am sure it is going to be quite a show, especially with the big greenhouse you mentioned.

frisian dew is a classic. probably the most well known (together with durban poison) outdoor strain in my country. nice to see you doing a selection, i will definitely watch you closely! those are feminized right? that was kind of the reason why i never grew any of them myself.

i love happy brother, too. so i am happy to see those ones again in the line up. same counts for the LBH auto stuff and your crosses (i might pop some chronicX MMs myself).

i wish you all the best for this season. i know your gonna kill it once again :tiphat:

THC123

Veteran
Welcome guys and thx 4 the link chak-ra

@ Eugen

I know what you mean I also prefer Regular, but the Frisian is worth it and never hermied on me

I have put in water today

5x think different

4x auto blueberry

4* auto extreme

4* automazar

All 4 from Dutch passion. Dread got 200 grams from one auto blueberry last year so I am wondering what I can do with a greenhouse full of super autos instead of just one :)

5 * autosourdieselhaze from LBH

3 * auto amnesia from dinafem

2* auto big devil xl from sweet seeds
2* auto sad from sweet seeds

5* lr2X sour 60

4 * lowryder 2 from the frutiy big yielding mold resistant pheno

Pics will follow as the frisian ladies are growing fast but I am out of batteries

The non fem strains will ge grown in big pots as this grow I wanna maximalize yield

OLDproLg

Veteran
Cool report!!

And that TUP grow link with DP plants man....
Waaaaaaooooo some killa grown plants!!!
THANX,Lg

THC123

Veteran
wait till you see the actual pics of the tup grow

picture.php

The frisians and early amnesia for the tup grow

picture.php

The frisians are going real strong!! in 1 or 2 weeks they will be transplanted to big holes in the ground filled with good soil, hey should get huge, each plant will get 3 m x 3m space

OLDproLg

Veteran
YOur very LUCKY!!

To have DP supporting you an giving strains to try!!!!!
THOSE ARE OFF and a running gonna be great i bet..
Cool bro,be back!

THC123

Veteran
Yeah we are very happy with the support of Dutch Passion and also thankful to Chak-ra for negociating with DP

Henk, the owner of DP came by my house for a chill afternoon to eat good food, vape good weed and have a nice talk.

Very relaxed friendly enormous dude, too bad I forgot to take pics cuz i am a big Dutch Passion fan. I was actually a bit nervous about meeting this legend but a lot of weed helped :)

Last edited:

chak-ra

Veteran
Yeah

Henk was cool! Together with Luc (Paradise Seeds) and Simon (Serious Seeds) one of the most down to earth founders of a big seedco.

We were just lucky enough that THC123 had put together a nice meal and lots of nice samples to taste and smoke. Very special afternoon. That will give this thread an extra dimension :) Straight from the rack!

THC123

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

the 28 autos, not much to see yet

they are think different, auto mazar, auto blueberry, auto exteme, big devil 2 auto sad, auto amnesia an auto sour diesel

THC123

Veteran
Thx and welcome my canine friend

Here an update from a few days ago, they already grew a lot in the meantime

I got a few runts

In general the dutch passion autos are growing really well and fast, the auto SAD and auto amnesia from sweet seeds and dinafem are much slower growers, the big devil however does grow fast.

I got high hopes for the automazar think different and autoextreme from dutch passion.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

On the left dutch passion autos and on the right dinafem, sweet seeds and lbh, the dutch passion ones are all bigger and faster growing

Especially the automazar and extreme are growing really well compared to the rest.

The sad plants in pots are some obsolete moms of which i now have backups. I removed them because they took light away from the autos.

picture.php

The plants have become 5 times bigger in 10 days(see last update) , it they keep growing like this its gonna be goood

I really want some sun and good weather it has been cold and rainy here , weather has been real cold since last year i am sick of it. When does spring finally start?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts