What's new

"my posts" function cannot sort itself out

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hey ic admins,

i've noticed that often when i use the "my posts" search, recently updated threads will be buried way down, even if they reflect the update in the "last updated" field.

also if i comment in a thread for the first time, it takes many hours before that thread is included in the "my posts" search results.

it seems like it's been getting worse over the last week or two.

any insight as to whether this will ever be fixed or not? the "new posts" search does not have this problem.

thanks!

S

SeaMaiden

Something's up. What used to be a SMOKING fast connection to the site is now so slow that I go do things like get another cup of coffee while I wait for the page to load. Threads with absolutely NO photographs this is happening with. And it's frustrating, because we have a bigger pipeline to the outside world than most people.

Hell, even getting my cursor to load onto this reply box, and the typing itself just comes up God AWFUL slow.

I've also noticed that the thread tree in MyIC is kludged worse than it usually is. I don't typically use the "my posts" feature, so can't speak to its current state of functioning, or lack thereof.

Skip

Veteran
hey ic admins,

i've noticed that often when i use the "my posts" search, recently updated threads will be buried way down, even if they reflect the update in the "last updated" field.

also if i comment in a thread for the first time, it takes many hours before that thread is included in the "my posts" search results.

it seems like it's been getting worse over the last week or two.

any insight as to whether this will ever be fixed or not? the "new posts" search does not have this problem.

thanks!
This should be fixed now! :)

User menu>quick links>my posts... It's all nice and organized homie!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
hmmm i guess it's not *totally* perfect yet...

picture.php