What's new

*******User problems on ICMAG*****

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Attention Admin -

I dont know if it something with me individually or a problem with the SQL. But I have made 2 post this morning and the post is in the system as i see it under my userPost and it shows i was the last poster to the thread but My post isnt there?

Is something going on, anyone else experience this? can others see my last post in the beer cup challenge thread?

HB

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Ya now that someone posted after me I see it too, but for about 8 minutes nothing was working correctly...........I guess I chalk it up to my end, But it was really unusual to the way thing normally work around here.

I guess admins can disregard unless others are experiencing something simular.

HB

J

jonnybgood29

next time it happens, try hitting f5 on your keyboard. it forces your comp to reload the screen instead of rehashing a previously looked at screen. i sometime have the same trouble with my emails!

L

LouDog420

happened on my end too headband... at least with your beer cup challenge post...

next time it happens, try hitting f5 on your keyboard. it forces your comp to reload the screen instead of rehashing a previously looked at screen. i sometime have the same trouble with my emails!

I reloaded a few times to no avail...

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
thanks but thats not it, As i tried that many times even rebooted and logged in again and same symptom

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
well based on that If i were ICMAGs system Admin i would start looking into it, 3 users isnt many but enough to indicate its not a user fluke

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
problem is that this thread is not posted where it should have been. but I already noticed the admins to move it. then, when it's moved to the forum support subforum, maybe it will get a response. ;)

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Thanks, ya I searched for that forum, but i just wasnt seeing it, to stoned maybe. But my original problem was NOT me being High. Something wasnt working correctly.