What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

500 and 503 errors ?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
High all

Over the last few days I have been getting 500 and 503 server errors a lot of the time on this site, only... any ideas ? Using Opera

:tiphat:

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
... and now a post I made in the DJ Forum is not showing up as a new post, it still "thinks" the last post in the thread is 2 days old, despite displaying my post...

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Theres a few glitches mate.

Try pressing F5 (that sometimes refreshes the pages).

peace dLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks to John Bourne :yes: he told us about the pressing F5 flex,, so as to get prices showing on seedboutique .. lol :D

Hope ya boards working ok now on the forum for you. how's dem plants doing?

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
I know the F5 ting, but it has never thrown so many errors before as in the last few days.

Plants are fine, super busy getting everything out or plugged and plumbed in so I can relax, CxSSH#1 went too fluffy indoors, so has gone out again for fun in the sun at a friends place, second run there :)

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
Again, this morning, 9am CET, ICMAG unusable for the last 10 minutes, no pages loading, just 500 and 503 Server Errors. Is the site getting DDoS'ed ? Hard to believe the hardware is falling over when it seems overall less busy these days.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@www.icmag.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

===================================================

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I saw a post about a week ago that said they were doing some upgrades and maintenance on the site and that at times they were working you might experience these kinds of errors.

Scrogerman

Veteran
Happened again this morning, said to report to webmaster along with anything i may have done to cause it, only logged on? its happening daily too? 500 usually. its getting a pita!

Scrogerman

Veteran
Happened again this morning, said to report to webmaster along with anything i may have done to cause it lol, i only logged on? its happening daily too? 500 usually. its getting a pita!

Latest posts

Latest posts