What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

California Medicinal Grow 2010

DRwood

(Top left: Blackberry Kush) (Top Right: Grape Kush) (Middle Druban Dansil) (Bottom Right: Grape Kush)

(far left top #1: durban dansil #2: grape ape #3 Bubba Kush)
(middle row: #1 Bubba Kush #2 Purple erple #3 blackberry Kush)
(Far right row: All Green Crack)

(Far left Top #1 Green Crack #2 Purple Erple #3 Green Crack)
(far right top #1 Bubba Kush #2 Durban Dansil #3 Green Crack)

* I also have one more that is individual hole il take pic next post sorry about the small pics too

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Update 6/22/10

I will take more tomarow.

These are pics of my 2010 medicinal grow 6/13/2010

Last edited:

DRwood

last years grow

last years grow

My last years crop didnt end up anywhere neer what i was hoping but here it is...I screwed up but it was my 1st year

haxi

Very nice man!!
Your plants looks so healthy :)
Keep up the good work.

Can't wait to see 'em budding :)

Peace :rasta:

DRwood

what type of mulch...my neighbor did hay and i think that will attract tons of unwantede bugs.......Instead of mulching i just water more often........please give a lil advice....I was also wondering what i could use to hold some brannches down so the sun light can get to more places on the plant... string and what????

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
Thats pretty cool your neighbor has a garden too ... lol ...well they both look kick ass. Keep it up man ! have you grown the Green crack before ??

NorCal530

Looking great man, Great job on keeping the weeds out of the beds too. Those fuckers love to steal water and nutes from our precious plants