What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Co2 generator and controller advice needed

I have a 12'x12' room and a 12'x7' room that I plan to use 4k watts in each on a flip flop type setup.

What Co2 controller and generator is the best quality? I want a controller that can control it all, I was considering the Sentinel CHHC.4 Cooling, Heating, Humidity and CO2 Controller but I dont know anyone has has one so dont know if its worthwhile.

I cant use water cooled generator yet and it has to be propane burner.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

dtfsux

The CHHC-4 replaces the CHHC-1 from what I can tell. I have used the CHHC-1 in 3 different ops, with a sentinel generator. It is a real popular item here on ICmag

Thats the best way to go IMO

Fuck that hydrogen water cooled generator.

junior_grower

CAP xgc1

PPm co2 system works better than any co2 monitor/controller i have tried before. The lights are also controlled by the same unit.

S

sparkjumper

I've used the cap PPm3 and a cd-6 greenair propane burner for some years now.Its the cheapest and some people have had bad luck with them but mine works fine

Dorje113

I'm trying out the plug n grow igs-220 with good luck in 3 rooms so far. If I needed to buy a new gen, I'd look into the PnG air cooled generators too.