Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Grow Room Safety > Grow room accidents (serious)

Thread Title Search
Grow room accidents (serious) Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2019, 03:49 PM #31
Iamnumber

Iamnumber will become famous soon enoughIamnumber will become famous soon enough
thanks for the recommendation and comments.. picture is worth a thousand word.. one look at that beast and one knows it means business..

took a quick look at the company page.. they offer a good range of products.. will have to search for supliers and prices later.
Iamnumber is offline Quote

Old 01-30-2019, 04:38 PM #32
JustSumTomatoes

JustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud ofJustSumTomatoes has much to be proud of
Back in my early days of being a stoner in high school, I had this buddy who was not the smartest guy you've ever met lol. One day he comes up to me and tells me he is growing pot in his closet at home and wants me to check it out... So I go to his place and there is a seedling in a party cup inside a box that's maybe 12 inches wide and 16 tall, incandescent light dangling from the top and no ventilation lol. It was like one of those creepy crawler or easy bake ovens I had as a kid. Totally a house fire waiting to start. Luckily nothing bad happened before he tore it down shortly after. If you're going to run an indoor grow do it the way you're supposed to and don't Jimmy rig it. Good thread, this could be useful for new growers.
JustSumTomatoes is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-01-2019, 11:47 PM #33
growshopfrank

growshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nicegrowshopfrank is just really nice
A large number of the electrical issues that i have seen were caused by old loose shitty residential grade receptacles.
In any grow i recommend first changing out all electrical receptacles with specification or commercial grade.
Also do not use power bars for any high amp draw devices.
growshopfrank is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:42 AM #34
scrogrow

scrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to beholdscrogrow is a splendid one to behold
Well September 2017,

Let me set the scene......

I was due to attend a seed fare over here in the uk, the biggest producing plant I had at the time was a Cinderella99, I was due to travel there the next day........

Then it occurred to me, I was due to meet a few members and a good good friend of mine, I decided to take some cuttings, I managed to take 25 in total. Problem was I'd been drinking since about lunch time and it was approx 2am

Basically the scalpal snapped and I wish I could have cloned myself but to no avail! Ended up putting the scalpel through the thumb base of my palm!! Also because I was in a rush the next day and still in pain, I only forgot the tray of poxy cuttings aswell!!

Moral of the story?

Ya can't clone yaself and I wouldn't even bother taking cuts while drunk any more! Or atleast take cuts before you get drunk. Lesson well and truly learned
scrogrow is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-17-2019, 01:00 PM #35
Creeperpark

Creeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the roughCreeperpark is a jewel in the rough
Its not indoor but its important. I was in a big hurry to harvest my wilderness outdoor grow. Grabbing stems in my open hand and cutting as fast as I could. I cut the hell out of myself, on the inside of the palm of my hand. Bleeding like crazy didn't know to do, trying to get my weed in the trash bags without blood getting on me or my buds. Had a hell of a time. I had to take my shirt off, and wrap my hand until I could get the job done.
Creeperpark is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 01:35 PM #36
gladysvjubb

gladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nicegladysvjubb is just really nice
Keep all electrical cords raised off the floor.
gladysvjubb is offline Quote

Old 02-17-2019, 04:30 PM #37
Spaventa

Spaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant futureSpaventa has a brilliant future
Saw a grower trying to clear a long irrigation hose of water by blowing on it hard, repeatedly... till he passed out in a heap on the floor from oxygen starvation. I was just glad when he regained consciousness cos that place was NOT suitable to call help to, you know? I would have called ambulance if I’d had to, obviously, and we’d both have gone to jail.
Spaventa is online now Quote