What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Closing threads?

Honestly mods?

I love this site. It has everything a passionate grower could ask for.

But, the times I've seen people being banned, and threads close because someone disagrees with the higher powers?

Honestly folks, I've been here for years and spent enough money on auctions. I don't post all the stuff going on because realistically you've prob seen it before, I'm not reinventing anything here.

:comfort:

I just find it frustrating that everyone fights for themselves and not as a core.

The fact that people hold cuts, and hoard beans is all great and all, but fact of the matter is, there is better stuff to be found, if not just source it yourself.:tiphat:

herbgreen

Veteran
Yeah, it would be good if they can clean that one up and reopen soon....

'jamaican lambsbread' heck of a productive thread important info

:tumbleweed:Sure is... just real depressing on how every time someone threatens to give their "prized hoarded beans" away some people get super but hurt :shucks:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
same old story....been going on for years.

We call it 'Breeder Wars'....

Maybe we need a Breeder Wars forum, where you can all cuss at each other over a plant?

Grew out wallyducks c99 you gifted a friend and that stuff was flavour town! I wish those days.

Nice to see you back and posting!

Do you disagree that private messages should be private?

Do you typically twist words around to get one word answers? How about asking a legitimate question from the original context.

The point is these threads are started to expand everyone's knowledge of growing. There are lots of dudes I've met on here, that I might not agree with but seeing we share common interests we seem to get along.

Some people on here like to beef it out on the boards and that's their problem. Honestly I don't believe in posting private images/conversations, but sometimes it's nice to know all three sides of a story.:smoke out:

Latest posts

Latest posts