What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The $1.29 EBAY Medical Marijuana Seeds Cannabis Hemp Seeds Grow

xet

Humanure - another arena the Chinese are dominating. I believe they have been doing this for centuries

A common belief of the terra preta in the Amazon is their society used clay pots with activated charcoal as toilets and once full dumped into the garden.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Concerning the booby gourds, here's one eBay review- "false advertising NOT REAL. This melon does not exist as shown. The picture of the item was and is just an art project."

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
Concerning the booby gourds, here's one eBay review- "false advertising NOT REAL. This melon does not exist as shown. The picture of the item was and is just an art project."

My gf who's into fashion design says they pull ebay scams with dresses and clothing all the time. Some guy in China has to be laughing his ass off all the way to the bank.

Attachments

• rosewholesale-scam.jpg
    rosewholesale-scam.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 30

iTarzan

Ebay has been closing those seed auctions. I was told my order shipped and not to worry that the auction was closed. The vendor said not to worry even if it takes seeds a while to get there. I will get them and when I grow them I will be pleased with there delightful effects. I am getting positive vibes about these seeds.

There is also an auction that is just a warning they are a scam. Some dogooder or possibly a seed vendor not liking competition. This is also increasing my optimism that they could be drug strains.

Time will tell.

What color did you choose Medfinder?

therevverend

Veteran
I'm going to start a larger thread about this but I have some inside info on CBD production in China.

As CBD gains acceptance as a medicine in many countries, even Asian ones with notoriously tough drug laws, where they get their CBD is becoming an issue. China has made it's move to gobble up a big share of this market.

The problem is that the Chinese don't have any high CBD strains. The CBD their pharmaceutical companies extract is made from hemp, around 1% CBD. This is wasteful as western strains contain up to 20% CBD. Also because of their stupid drug laws they aren't allowed to use the plant material for anything else after the CBD is extracted-it must be destroyed. Even though it's perfectly good seeds and fiber for the hemp industry.

They are still able to make a profit as CBD is hard to come by and very expensive. But as more countries develop their CBD industry the price will drop along with the profits China expects to make.

So China is contacting western CBD producers growing high CBD plants. To share their seeds and expertise helping their country modernize their industry. There is also the idea of using 'indigenous cannabis strains' as opposed to importing seed from the west. So there's the option of breeding high CBD cannabis out of the available Chinese seed, hemp, and drug phenotypes. Which could be interesting.

How about it? Any growers looking to move to China and grow a big ass CBD crop?

And I think you can guess from this post that China isn't the place to be looking for high CBD strains, at least in the legal open market.

Here's a couple links to articles about China's CBD industry.
https://infinitecbd.com/an-informative-preview-into-chinas-legal-cbd-market/
http://www.ciitech.co.uk/2017/12/21/china-hemp-cbd-industry-the-silent-sleeping-giant/

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Ebay has been closing those seed auctions. I was told my order shipped and not to worry that the auction was closed. The vendor said not to worry even if it takes seeds a while to get there. I will get them and when I grow them I will be pleased with there delightful effects. I am getting positive vibes about these seeds.

There is also an auction that is just a warning they are a scam. Some dogooder or possibly a seed vendor not liking competition. This is also increasing my optimism that they could be drug strains.

Time will tell.

What color did you choose Medfinder?

Red and Black.. like the pictures are real? we can hope.

WELCOME 1.29 CHINESE HEMP MEDICAL OR WHATEVER YOU ARE!

FIRST ONE OF EIGHT ABOVE GROUND...

picture.php

STILL WAITING...

picture.php

J-Icky

I think I may make some orders for these. Even if they turn out to be just hemp it could make an interesting addition to the gene pool that is being badly bottlenecked by poor breeding these days.

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
I think I may make some orders for these. Even if they turn out to be just hemp it could make an interesting addition to the gene pool that is being badly bottlenecked by poor breeding these days.

Contrary to what I have been told here they show up on the PayPal bill as medical cannabis seeds...

Nwgdg

I got them separated from Jack's Cleaner and Cookies and Cream. The Nice thing about these is I am able to expirement with different growing techniques and fertilizer, before applying them to my precious girls

Love expirementing and trying new things outside of the box

Peace

Medfinder

Chemon 91
I found where these vendors got pictures from...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkZEVfWBCkV/

now with that said... these are HEMP.

but EBAY is closing accounts as fast as they go up...
they even asked me to file to get my money back from the vendors reserve account...heres the message

We had to remove this listing from the site and you're not required to complete the transaction. If you've already sent payment, the sale should process as normal and you don't have anything to worry about. If you have any questions about delivery, please check tracking or contact your seller. If you run into any trouble along the way eBay is here to help. Please visit the Resolution Center to help resolve any problems you may encounter.

J-Icky

To those thinking they are getting high grade cannabis seeds that cheap, these sales could be seen as a bad thing. But honestly anyone that thinks they are getting 100 top shelf seeds for $1.45 probably aren’t in the best situation to growing in the first place.

Now for me I could care less if they turn out to be nothing more than hemp because then I could spread them a round my area and watch as patches of hemp grow and adopt “wildly” and take resources away from local LEOs if they would even care. To me seeing these growing along the side of the road would just be another step towards normalization of this plant.

iTarzan

No matter how many times I am told I am wasting my money on the 3 or 4 Mega Millions and 3 or 4 Powerball lottery tickets I buy each year (when they get huge) I still buy hem. I day dream several times a day about winning too. I revisit my list of friends, families and causes I will help. I like the joy of the potential winning. Same with these seeds. It probably won't happen but it could. I spent a few bucks. Big deal.

IMHO nobody knows what kind of seeds are coming out of China until they grow them. Just because someone has high hopes doesn't mean they are not in the best growing situation.

Medfinder

Chemon 91

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
To those thinking they are getting high grade cannabis seeds that cheap, these sales could be seen as a bad thing. But honestly anyone that thinks they are getting 100 top shelf seeds for $1.45 probably aren’t in the best situation to growing in the first place.

Now for me I could care less if they turn out to be nothing more than hemp because then I could spread them a round my area and watch as patches of hemp grow and adopt “wildly” and take resources away from local LEOs if they would even care. To me seeing these growing along the side of the road would just be another step towards normalization of this plant.

Out in the midwest states something like 98% of cannabis forfeitures are just feral hemp that grows alongside the road and countryside. LEO are going to meet their quota even if it is by cheating at their own game. It's interesting how the department of natural resources is on their own time and budget to eradicate every other invasive species, but be it cannabis and oh my God bring the police choppers and SWAT teams in!

In the UK there is this group called Feed the Birds that is doing just that-- planting cannabis everywhere, even outside police stations lol. Overgrow the government until it is made legal and the government overgrows you.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
What is now growing as feral hemp in different parts of the US was from Chinese origin like Chinamington.There are 2 provinces in China where they grow hemp legal Yunnan and Heilongjiang.
From those 2 Yunnan could be the most interesting.

I would say try the feral hemp first since it easier to get imo.