What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Grow room project

scarafino

Hello , I have a project, and I would like to know your opinion. I would like to go out 5 LBS every 2 months (2 kilograms) In a room in 4X750 gavita, I think to do a SOG coconut on the advice of a cutivator. a sog coco auto dtw with a variety that grows in 50/55 day critical + 25 pot of 3 liter per lamp and a week of coconut growth dtw what do you think?

scarafino

My goal is to make 2 kg every 2 months per piece or 3 kg every 3 months per piece, you would do what kind of configuration?

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Well what do you want to know? Plants per light? Genetics? Nute line? I'm not sure what you're asking.

scarafino

Hello ,

I would like to know if my project and feasible, a sog to harvest every 2 months with 1 week of max growth starting from cutting and 25 plants per 750 DE, 20 gram per lamp you think its complicated or not?

In coconut you think it's 25 pot of 3 liter per gavita 750?

SKUNKY.44

25 o mas,no creo que las critical estiren con una semana-10 dias como para ocupar....30 plantas por m2,yo lo veo factible...actualmente tengo 25 en 1 metro en macetas de 5 litros y sobra espacio,pero en organico

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
1 week of veg time is very short, that would be a sea of green or SOG grow. You would want to use 1/2 gallon pots at most, maybe smaller. Under a 750 you will have 15 square feet of canopy per light, so almost 4x4 feet. In that area you would want at least 50 plants, so you'd want roughly 200 clones per crop. If you can't get that many, you'll need to veg longer and use larger pots. If you don't have a separate veg room, this will reduce the number of crops you can grow per year.

Latest posts

Latest posts