What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Very nice HB! Makes me miss growing outside. Wish I could tour that garden, I bet the smells are wonderful.

Here’s an update inside at 7 weeks flower:

Vietnamese Laughing Grass (Dalat x Congo Black)
Dalat pheno
Cherry cough drop smell, very unique to me
View Image
View Image

Oaxaca x Panama 1
Lemony incense
Loose foxtails
View Image
View Image

Oaxaca x Panama 2
Denser buds
Was top grade lemon incense, now picking up darker musty incense smell, terpiest one
View Image

Damn, Bold! I enjoy growing outside too, but it looks like you got a nice handle on things indoors. Very nice plants there, bro!

HB.

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
memories of summer

memories of summer

A bit of a throwback. but I hope y'a'll enjoy

attachment.php

Cannabiogen's Destroyer 10wks 11/13php 250W HPS 5L pot. Top branch, bent with LST, but she just wants to grow into the light!

She cured really well and gained potency after a full month in the closet she smelled really earthy while growing and in the cure became a deep musky tone almost leather like with hints of sweet incenses (not frankincence at all) and the high was disorienting, literally destroying any train of thought you might try to entertain, not a chatty type of high what so ever. It had ceiling , oh god! it had a ceiling: the headaches. I rarely ever got headaches from smoking too much weed and it always happened in conjunction with alcohol, but damn I had to take a break from smoking this every night because it was just too much, also because of the social incapacitation, but mostly the headaches. Conclusion: 10 weeks is too early, let it mature up to 12weeks at least, and that's what I did with the rest of the plant. I kinda miss that headache tho...
desu.jpg

Last edited:

Samson4

Veteran
Thai82, I've pollinated the Haze above with pollen from this girl. In my experience, this line does tend to hermi.
picture.php

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
Winter Projects

BOEL Oaxacan for a seed run and Bodhi Zippolite for the same purpose.

Let the pheno hunting begin!

picture.php

picture.php

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Pictures from a couple days ago.

First the purple Old Timers haze x Meao Thai, still throwing plenty of fresh pistils...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trichomes are mostly cloudy. I note an amber here and there, a few more clear.

Now the green OTH x MT...

picture.php

picture.php

If I follow the lunar harvest schedule, green will come down in the next week or two. Purple Christmas or later.

RastaBob

Hope this is worthy

Hope this is worthy

Been creeping for, prob a decade... Bout time I signed up and started posting.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81871&pictureid=1995310

...would prob help if I new how to post a pic :/
1st world problems

Ur Humbl Nr8tor

Veteran
Here’s what works for me come picture posting time.

1. Open two tabs of IC Mag. Tab 1 is your photo albums; Tab 2 is the post page.

2. Click the picture you want to post in album tab. At the bottom of the page are two links. Top is URL. Skip that One. Bottom - select the entire text. Starts

3. Copy that string of text

4. Go to your post and copy in it’s own line. Voila. When you post, the full size image will be included.

picture.php

Cheers!