What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

zamzia's floating ideas thread

zamzia

Veteran
The Kahuna

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
F all happening for me at the minute. Just can't get my head into it. Still running the SG Khalisi project in the flower room, but nowt else in there. Think it's just my winter lull with my depression. Don't give a fuck about Christmas, I'm home alone for the two days with a Tesco microwave meal for Christmas lunch. Who gives a fuck?!!!

toppin

Veteran
Chin up bro. I know how you feel mate, once i take my little girl back to her mums at some point in the afternoon on xmas day that's when i think a mild case of depression will kick in for me.

PS sorry i didn't get chance to link you up out in Amsterdam for the htcc. Had a problem with my phone when i got out there which resulted in me not being able to get on ic too see where everyone was.

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers toppin. I'll get to see my boy open his presents first thing then he's off. I probably won't get to see my daughter until the weekend, but she's only a baby so it won't make any difference to her. I just can't pull any enthusiasm for anything for at the moment though.

No worries, I met a couple of icmaggers there and hopefully will be out for IC420 so hope to catch you there?!

toppin

Veteran
Well atleast you get to see your lad in the morning mate, better than a kick the balls lol. This is the first xmas my little girl will know whats going on which im really looking forward too, but not so much after shes gone. Then straight back to work friday lol.

Im in two minds about going spannabis in march or IC420 in april. Not even to sure i'll get into the IC420 event as i didnt meet up with anyone out in Amsterdam who could vet me so i could be invited to the cup.

zamzia

Veteran
Oh I'm not moaning fella, I'm happy to see the joy in his face as he opens the presents I've got him :) I just couldn't give a hoot about the whole commercial machine surrounding Christmas and having to be with everyone and over indulge on everything. I'll be very happy on the sofa in my briefs scratching my balls ;) hahahaha

Oh man, that sucks ass! Maybe someone can fix it for you. Fingers crossed.

zamzia

Veteran
Fuck fuck fuck!

So had a good clean out. 30-40 rooted clones BINNED. Fresh start.

New flood and drain table for the veg tent to carry mums and girls being prepped for flower:

picture.php

Just put 9 Blue Meanies into my new system. Two will be removed and replaced with 3 x PsychoDiesels.

zamzia

Veteran
Half filled the next tray with GG#4. I've got 2 more to go in and the other spots will be filled with whatever I have ready. Yes, it's not how I wanted it, but I need to keep things moving :)

picture.php

picture.php

zamzia

Veteran
Cheers Mack! Can't wait to try it, had my boy last night so on the straight and narrow :)

Not long until Dam!!

Latest posts

Latest posts