What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Black cherry soda growers?

talktosamson

Veteran
I've also heard she's better suited to grow outside, we will see how true that is because I've got two monsters of her outside.

murdergrow

Makeup of the Black Cherry Soda is as follows

Cherry Dannyboy x Black Russian or if your getting technical.....

Airborne G13 x C99 X Ortega x C99 x Blackberry x Cherry Ak47

The genetics you listed are for Black Cherry, an unofficial cross by exTGA member SunyCheeba. This is a different strain than BCS

talktosamson

Veteran
Outdoors BCS

Outdoors BCS

Shes going to be fast, fat and smell like chery candy. Grew into a perfect 5 foot tall by 7 foot wide bush outdoors with no topping or training. Just a jem to grow.

picture.php

picture.php

chemberry

Black Cherry Soda 36 days in bloom. Smells like a cherry airhead with a lil skunkiness coming thru. Growing her in a Organic living soil mix recommended by CC And Gas!
Enjoy peace!
View Image
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View Image
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View Image
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
View Image
man i would trade some of my prize stock for this cut
it looks awsome
iv got
jackie O
chemdog 4
blackdomina old school cut
jackscleaner f1 strait from subcool
sour diesel
grapefruit diesel
blueberry diesel
love potion #1 short flowering pheno 9 weeks
e32 trainwreck clone only not that new crap
power malawi
cherry pie
lvpk ita a bastard child
and more man its hard to remember all the:biggrin: children i have

chemberry

The Black Russian that TGA was using for their crosses is supposedly gone forever. Lost by Suny

funny its not gone at all black russian will soon be put on the market with other crosses from the nebu crew well it not really a crew cuz we do things ourself thats how good genes stay good in my opinion subby got another cut of black russian from me in 09 dont know what he did with it:peek::peek: but black russian is the true cherry ak47 x blackberry the real pheno not all these knock offs:blowbubbles:

chemberry

funny its not gone at all black russian will soon be put on the market with other crosses from the nebu crew well it not really a crew cuz we do things ourself thats how good genes stay good in my opinion subby got another cut of black russian from me in 09 dont know what he did with it:peek::peek: but black russian is the true cherry ak47 x blackberry the real pheno not all these knock offs:blowbubbles:

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Not sure how relevant my contribution is, but I found the BCS pheno in a pack of Plushberry, and she has place in my stables for now. From what I've seen of BCS, my pheno is very close to the clone only. The berry/cherry smell really comes out best after a cure. At that point she is one of the best smelling and tasting ladies I keep around. Potency is med-high, fast vegger, 55-60 day flower, good yielder.... she's easy to grow, -but- will throw a nanner here and there under stress. Otherwise she's clean :) Growing her right now actually, but here's a pic from the selection run....

picture.php

S

sourpuss

Nice cut!! Looks sick with the white pistils against purp.:) u the man

chemberry

Not sure how relevant my contribution is, but I found the BCS pheno in a pack of Plushberry, and she has place in my stables for now. From what I've seen of BCS, my pheno is very close to the clone only. The berry/cherry smell really comes out best after a cure. At that point she is one of the best smelling and tasting ladies I keep around. Potency is med-high, fast vegger, 55-60 day flower, good yielder.... she's easy to grow, -but- will throw a nanner here and there under stress. Otherwise she's clean :) Growing her right now actually, but here's a pic from the selection run....

View Image
love it

Grojak

Any one breeding with this other than Puma and that fucktard Andy Riot? I know about AoS and Plush too

Is there any strength to this strain? Not trying to hijack thread. But whats the main diff between plushberry and black cherry soda.