What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHO SAW THE PRINCE AND PUTIN HIGH FIVING?

T

Teddybrae

At the GEE, Twenty?

Were these guys celebrating killing journalists? Were they flaunting their violent behaviour ... ?

This is Sicko Stuff!

Medfinder

Chemon 91
lets talk about how the saudis can pump 10 dollar light sweet crude outta the ground every day.

when the price of oil goes over 50 american shale fracking can begin... then the saudis crash the oil market and keep the PRICES LOW TILL OTHER OPERATIONS FAIL.

what will happen when battery tech out pro forms oil.... thats why saudis are getting solar and battery tech now.

cut off the oil use... no more control.

packerfan79

Veteran
Yeah, the high 5 is weird. That's all we need is Russia playing the Sunni and Shite war from both sides.

aquavitae

At the GEE, Twenty?

Were these guys celebrating killing journalists? Were they flaunting their violent behaviour ... ?

This is Sicko Stuff!

that or celebrating a successful play in their role of the last US election and at the same time destablising the country

fair play

X

xavier7995

It was funny as hell, it looked like a secret handshake when watching the animated gif on loop. ***aaaannnnndd around the back, now lets patty cake***

igrowone

Veteran
i've been mulling a good caption/meme for this episode
unfortunately they've all come out too dark and creepy
might appeal to the guild of torturers i suppose
gotta think some of vlad's handlers will give him some feedback
not great advertising

St. Phatty

Putin is similar to Bush41.

Both career CIA/ KGB guys. Bush41 might have had no morals, but he wasn't stupid.

Putin isn't stupid and, he has a lower body-count - as President - than Bush41.

That is one sign that Putin might actually be a more moral person.

I don't know anything about Putin's family. I'm sure he has squirreled away a few $Billion, the Jewish Russian oligarchs scammed far more for themselves.

If Putin's family is anything like Bush's, he will have children climbing the ladder to the Russian Presidency.

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Were these guys celebrating killing journalists? Were they flaunting their violent behaviour ... ? This is Sicko Stuff!

NO, they were both laughing at the plan they had secretly hatched that was just now coming to fruition and were picturing OUR PRESIDENT down on his knees with his butt in the air!:tiphat:

...... or, they were actually trying to make trump jealous!!!:bigeye:

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
NO, they were both laughing at the plan they had secretly hatched that was just now coming to fruition and were picturing OUR PRESIDENT down on his knees with his butt in the air!:tiphat:

...... or, they were actually trying to make trump jealous!!!:bigeye:
No! #tRump was assuming the position!!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
They are likely celebrating El Douché being dumb enough to tolerate bold obvious moves without complaint... or even with compliance.

Aww Trump just wants to be in the club....

And he'll let us do anything we want!

Hahahahaha!!

High five!

Wanna trade Yemen for Crimea?

Putembk

One Toke Over The Line
Premium user
I have watched it several times and I don't think this is a good sign. Don't know anything about the Prince but Putin is smart and evil....he is up to something....
I have a feeling he is about to take over Ukraine.

packerfan79

Veteran
I have watched it several times and I don't think this is a good sign. Don't know anything about the Prince but Putin is smart and evil....he is up to something....
I have a feeling he is about to take over Ukraine.

The Russians did take Ukrainian sailors hostage. I wouldn't be surprised.

Putin will most likely start selling arms to the Saudis. Profiting from both sides of a war, cant get anymore profitable.

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
[YOUTUBEIF]rXiSafSqXAY[/YOUTUBEIF]

RMS

:smoweed:

G`day RMS

Wrong terminology .
I`d call that a mid 5 . Cause it aint up high and it aint down low . lol .

High 5 is with the arm reached high . Not a half shake / half 5 .

I think Vlad was showing he`s the honey badger . Trump scared to meet with Vlad . Trump having to deny speaking with MBS .

Honey badger don`t give a fck !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

X

xavier7995

One could point at mbs killing that journalist and trump being all "welp...what can you do, he said he didnt do it" despite all kinds of evidence. That was remarkably similar to what trump said regarding putin saying they didnt interfere with elections. If the us had previously been thwarting my plots, i would be rock hard at the idea i could manipulate the countries leader by telling him he makes the best steaks n vodka. Perhaps i would break out my secret celebratory handshake.

packerfan79

Veteran
If Trump wasn't president no one would of cared about Kashoghi, MBS, or Putin. The media had no problem with Obama swallowing Putin's load.lol. Obama would have used it as an excuse to send a few billion to Iran.

Does anyone else wonder why Trumps attitude is more offensive to the media than Obama's willingness to appease and fund terrorist regimes. I am pretty sure Obama had his limpwristed hand in 8 or 9 wars around the world. Obama let Putin annex Chrimea. Without even a whimper of protest.

I have no problem with the general public , who are misguided by a political agenda driven machine that is the MSM. My problem is with the Politicians and the media who Colluded to propagandize the American people.

I find it weird that the whistleblower in the Clinton Foundation pay to play case, was raided last week. This individual was under whistleblower protection, still the FBI violated his protections. As the Democrats are about to take over the house, the FBI seized all records of The shady shit in the Clinton Foundation. Seems suspicious. If it involved Trump, it would have run non stop.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Trump isn't only offensive to the media, he's offensive to the whole world. Except us enemies. Funny how he's more worried about immigrants and anyone not white and spending money on his "deals", than he is about real global threats.

It's going to take 50 years for countries to trust the USA after his stint. Don't be surprised if Canada builds nukes for the simple reason that we can't trust America. Mind you Britannia has them and the Queen owns Canada so...