What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Face of the Beast. Donald Trump rejects his own government's report on climate change

igrowone

Veteran
i think the only news would be is if he accepted it in any form
but the world is changing with or without trump's consent
the bulging face gets redder and redder, the heat maybe?

Badfishy1

Imagine me shawkkk another muh bad drumpfffff thread. Here’s to another 100 pages of NPC hurr durrr muh bad drumpf. Pretty amazing how this ‘toadstool Dick cheeto man’ lives in your minds rent free

redlaser

Veteran
Imagine me shawkkk another muh bad drumpfffff thread. Here’s to another 100 pages of NPC hurr durrr muh bad drumpf. Pretty amazing how this ‘toadstool Dick cheeto man’ lives in your minds rent free

stroking out on the possibilities from the sound of things

St. Phatty

Fraud & Deception is very much a Bi-Partisan Effort.

Cal. Gov. Brown did the same thing in 2017. Wouldn't listen to Cal State scientists from Feb. to October, then denied hearing a thing they said in October 2017.

Smith111

Yea, because a federal agency has never lied before..... Heck, a federal agency has never lied about climate change before..... Wasn't the Sierra Nevada mountain range never suppose to get snow again? (as there is snow on the mountain right now) Or more severe hurricanes as we went through the longest drought of zero hurricanes in the USA history?

Not saying the Earth isn't warming, and I am not saying the Earth isn't warming because of humans. However, doubting a government study seems to be prudent.

Gry

California is an old oil state, and a considerable producer.
People in that industry have been 'investing' a long time.
If I am not mistaken, his sister is involved with the industry.
In my own case, I have more faith in the study than
in politicians to deliver anything akin to integrity.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I moved this thread here from the Tokers Den - since anything with the POTUS's name in it usually gets political - since he is now a politician - and politicians need to be made into 'Politician Pate' - eh?

Gry

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today. [/FONT]

St. Phatty

I moved this thread here from the Tokers Den - since anything with the POTUS's name in it usually gets political - since he is now a politician - and politicians need to be made into 'Politician Pate' - eh?

Oh man chopped duck liver is one thing.

But chopped Trump liver ?

Well where's my Hannibal picture -

hannibal-1099.jpg

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I don't care either way I live on the other side of the world but Trump is clearly suffering from some kind of mental disorder. He only hears what he wants to hear. Just the other day he thanked himself on Twitter for lowering oil prices while GM closes 3 plants in the US and one in Canada and lays off 15% of salaried staff.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1066689688600281088

Remember when George W would just ignore questions he did want to answer? Kinda the same but more to laugh at. Everyone knew Bush and Cheney should be hung. Is Trump more evil than them or just more stupid?

And we are only halfway thru this particular shit show. Any month now he will be claiming he already won 2020.

igrowone

Veteran
He got the basic concept right (man-made climate change), he just fvcked up on forecasting the primary effect of that CO2.

not too surprising, he's not a climate researcher
he did better when he listened to the best science of the time, a sensible thing
let the politics fall away and a clearer view emerges

White Beard

Someone *help* this poor man, he’s clearly struggling...

T

Teddybrae

Well, there has to be a vacuum in there first! (HaHa! 'toadstool dick'!)