What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anything Outdoor 2018

Leda Uno outdoor

Leda Uno outdoor

Kinda leafy IMO. I need to put down some snail proof. Fed them for the last time. Next days should be sunny. Pretty close.

Attachments

• LU 9.1 1.jpg
    LU 9.1 1.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 12
  • LU 9.1 2.jpg
    LU 9.1 2.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 10
Nep Jam

Nep Jam

Very close. Fed for last time. Buds have swelled nicely.

BgC

Attachments

• NJ 9.1 1.jpg
    NJ 9.1 1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 11
  • NJ 9.1 2.jpg
    NJ 9.1 2.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 16
  • NJ 9.1 3 .jpg
    NJ 9.1 3 .jpg
    91 KB · Views: 10
GSC

GSC

Still kinda stretching as buds are forming. This was a freebie (Cannapot=ApeOrigin). Excited to see what all the hype is about. Beautiful plant, very healthy IMO. Not sure if Forum or Thin Mint lean??

BgC

Attachments

• GSC 9.1 1.jpg
    GSC 9.1 1.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 10
  • GSC 9.1 2.jpg
    GSC 9.1 2.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 15

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hoypare-- Love the guerilla suit, it looks good on you! Excellent work on the plots this year! I like how they're not too tall and falling over, just right. Plants are getting close to harvest it looks like! What strains are you running?

Bluegrass crab-- Plants are maturing well! Plots look well camoflaged! Thanks for sharing! See if you can rotate those pics for next update. use paint3D if you have windows.

Ohimaria-- Got a happy plant there with 3 big heads! Should yield pretty well. Thanks for sharing!

A 1 inch willow branch snapped and fell right by the plot yesterday. Luckily only a couple light limbs hit the garden and there was only 1 side branch bent. Could have been worse. The plant that got a branch bent was the one that had a main branch break in a storm when it got tossed against the stake. Got some new views from the garden yesterday! Check out the Pipeline Gardens thread to see more! Have a good weekend guys! God Bless!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Figuring out the photos has been a pain in the arse. I tried others suggestions without success. I will see what 3D will offer.

Be safe.

BgC

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I looked it up online, its easy to do with paint3d. Not sure how to rotate but to resize just open the pic, click the canvas button along the top. Then go to the resize. I reduce mine to 33% When you reduce with by 33, the height automatically reduces. Google it if you cant figure it out. Have a good one! :smoke:

More corrections...

More corrections...

GSC/ The use of 3D paint is to help you see the structure of the plant, but moreso to demonstrate my new skills thanks to Pipeline.

If you haven't noticed, I like to bend the ladies over.

BgC

picture.php

Last ones....

Last ones....

Thanks for the info earlier- Pipeline. I figured out how to crop close up and then reduce to 33%. I like learning things.

Sierra Cush/ Frosty and rather sexy.

picture.php

Gorilla Cookies/ Smells of lemon gas. Super sticky. Should be done by end of Sept. Loving it.

picture.php

BgC

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
All purchased due to suggestions on here. Keeping it simple.

View Image

Gorilla Cookies

View Image

BgC

I used about all those things.....I'm gonna pass on the Alaska grow&bloom nutes. They got my PH way outta wack. When I went back to Fox Farm nutes I haven't had any problems. But it's impossible to find anything unless I order it. I can work with the Alaska calmag and Micronutrients. They don't fluctuate the pH very bad.

I'm sprayed around my containers like I was talking about doing.....I mainly sprayed around the bottoms and the weeds around my plants. I also flushed several of my larger containers:tiphat:

Nice plants Crabgrass.....that ledo uno looks pretty good. And the gorilla probably has matted hair from all the resin. I'd flip if I was going to my guerilla site and saw that lol..... probably get shot around here if someone saw you in that lol