What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PCK x Kali China limited edition

Just sampled some of my father's PCKKC. I got these seeds for his birthday last year. He started his in May I'd guess. No pictures unfortunately. He grew this and Bubba Kush x Hash Plant. He had them labelled 80/20 red. So it might have been a purple pheno.

Not smoking this under the best circumstances unfortunately.
Just spent four days watching him die from cancer.

Great powerful relaxing high. Took about five hits off of a joint and was very calm and mellow. Smooth smoke, not the best cure so it had that hay/grassy smell. The smoke tasted familiar, but I'm not going to try and describe it.

Then an hour or so later smoked some more and got very talkative and stimulated. Still nice body high and some light sativa inspiration.

Very happy with this smoke. Well done Tonito.

Hope mine turns out half as well.
:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi OlDirtyHuman,

I'm very sorry to hear about your dad, lots of love and support to you and your family.

I'm glad you have enjoyed the early samples of the PCK x Kali China cross despite it was not the best personal moment ... your plant with 5 weeks of flowering looks great, lots of Kali China influence .... but all this is secondary.

Wish you have a much better start of year, with plenty of good moments.
Kind regards

Thanks Dubi, playing in the garden and posting here has helped keep my mind occupied for a while now.

Still learning how crazy this world can be.

Are those ACE papers that came with the recent order?

picture.php
picture.php

Getting close. Almost all cloudy.

gr8fulguitr

Hi All
Just signed up and wanted to share my grow from last year. It was my first indoor grow with known genetics. I think it turned out OK.
Ace seeds PCK X KALI CHINA very robust and hardy grown in a too small tent in hot conditions.

gr8fulguitr

I am a caregiver, so the smoke report is second hand {my wifey}. She can smoke anything and sometimes it is good and sometimes it is dirt. But I try to get an evaluation.

Generally this is what I got
The smoke does this tingle thing on the way in to the point of numbing the lips. Really smooth no harshness. Taste is of some incense spice. Smell is of dried fruit and fuel.
It hits fast. A little confusion and sleepiness for the first 15-30 min. Then a nice buzz for the next couple of hours. It is in no way overpowering. Very mellow.
It matches the description on Ace's site very well.
And I still have 5 of the little beans to sprout.

Any thoughts on the tingles the smoke causes to the lips?
She combusts in a glass pipe or rolled up. I did dry it too much and it is still pretty dry and crumbly after being in a glass jar for 3 months. My mistake.
FWIW, I think it smells great. Ace did a great job getting a hardy strain and easy to grow.

Got a decent amount of amber on the sugar leaves. I put the 25th on the calendar for my harvest guess. That's right at 9 weeks from showing sex. Think that's going to be very close.

Malarky

could be interesting @ higher lats outdoors ?

looking to try a small selection for personal medical assimilational preferences .

The coloured Malawi x Pck could be some good herb ?
Shaman.

Peace .

You are correct sir.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Finished right at 9 weeks. 33g before trim. 29g trimmed. With a decent veg probably would have 5 or 6 times as much. No purple in this one, but a nice dense frosty cola with a great fruity hash scent. Great hardy easy to grow plant. Left some growth to try and reveg.

Still have one seed left, but it's going to be a while before I pop it. Too many other strains to play with. Just started tikal, Panama and pck.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
awesome pics bro. it appears to have excellent bud to leaf ratio as well which means alot to me. pls let me know how the potency is once u get her cured up. nice job man

Latest posts

Latest posts