What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Growers Who Grew Away From the Desire to Use Cannabis

coldcanna

Veteran
I just think he's saying at some point in some people life they don't like to get face melting baked anymore, they want to be able to smoke a lil and be buzzed but perform at a high level. you saying you could go to work after dabbing glue?

angelgoob

I just think he's saying at some point in some people life they don't like to get face melting baked anymore, they want to be able to smoke a lil and be buzzed but perform at a high level. you saying you could go to work after dabbing glue?

If this is the case I've smoked Blue Dream and Pinnapple skunk, both gave me energy, but then anxiety. A lot of strains the give you stimulation, also cause anxiety. I recommend Cinderella 99. If you haven't tried C99 just remember you fucked up somewhere in life you could trace it back to a series of event or buy 10 regular seeds or a few packs for 80 bucks or more instead.

What a measured self expression you exude on this strain. It's not the best tasting or the highest high, but it's just fine on those fronts. People rarely get the difference between coffee and taking a caffeine pill. If they could only realize cannabis, has many sides and personalities or feeling of buzz.

Choose C99.

Now you might say don't choose that strain.

"Pick up the gun..." (no mister I don't wanna, you'll shoot me!)

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
C-99 Was the first High, yet still functional strain I grew. The pills were amazing. :)

This specific cut of Canna-Tsu has zero high and ALL of C-99's functionality(edit: Ok, so not all of the functionality of C-99, but it definitely helps me quite a bit). It also tastes and smells really nice. :D

Douglas.Curtis

Ouch!
Yep, exactly what I'm working on preventing. ;) Paranoia is awful, anxiety is significant overhead, I'm all for a completely diverse line of functional strains.

Not superior to what's out there, simply a more proper choice for people who enjoy precision without their medication interfering. lol

St. Phatty

When I lived in San Diego I knew 2 guys who used to smoke ... till they got married.

Their wives put the kibosh on the Cannabis.

Douglas.Curtis

When I lived in San Diego I knew 2 guys who used to smoke ... till they got married.

Their wives put the kibosh on the Cannabis.
Yeah, I've listened to guys complain about poor marriage choices for years. lol The wife usually needs high levels of functional cannabis. lol

My wife loves the cannabis I grow. ;)

Guy Brush

ICMag Donor
Veteran
cannabis increases whatever mood im in so I try to only smoke it in a good one.

I am a little different. I can be in a good mood but when i vape the wrong strain, things can go bad from anxiety, for instance. Also when i am in a depressive mood and I get the right strain it can help me flattening it out. As an opposite to increasing every mood.