What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Big bud and ****?

MountainBudz

⛽🦨 Kinebud and Heirloom Preservationist! 🦨 ⛽
Just curious... Isn't big bud just a "PK booster"? Is this meant to be ran in conjunction with say, moab, kool bloom, beastie bloomz, etc...? Or is it a stand alone product? I was planning on starting the big bud in week 2 of flower to around week 5 (9 to 10 week strains) and then around week 4 to 6 using either beastie bloomz or moab.

MountainBudz

Anyone know the answer to this? I have used big bud for the last year or so, always along with either beastie bloomz or moab. But I read somewhere that big bud is a stand alone and a high p/k fertilizer is not needed. Can anyone confirm??

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
I use big bud as a bloom booster from week 3-6 then finish with Overdrive. I wouldn't use other bloom boosters with it.

MountainBudz

I use big bud as a bloom booster from week 3-6 then finish with Overdrive. I wouldn't use other bloom boosters with it.

Thanks Lester! Yeah I can see it possibly being overkill if not judging the dosages correctly.

Latest posts

Latest posts