What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hey help me :)

scarafino

These are rooms that are around 10X10 ft

I would like to tour all year, dear me summer it is 35/40 degrees outside, you think it would cost me how much air conditioning per room?

What are the portable air conditioning that are valid in minisplit?

I can not allow myself to stop summer!

I think to cultivate with 12 pot per 11 liter pot lamp with 1 month of growth for rather indica, critical kush, northern light ....

How much do you think I can shoot with this earthen installation?

A +

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
How much would it cost to air condition your rooms? You're better qualified to answer that question than anyone here, because you know all the variables. We don't.

What are the best A-c units? Just do a little research on icmag and other sites to find the best A-C units for what you are trying to do.

How much can you expect to yield? It's hard to say. It doesn't sound like you have ever grown before. If that is true, then you should just focus on getting your plants through a flowering cycle. Once you have done that a couple times, then you will be able to make adjustments to up your yield.

Good luck!