What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

easy home CBD test. easier then beam

Sante

In DoPa
I found this at another site.. fairly similar to what chimera said, however this uses easily obtained materials and gives an idea of %.

"...

Sorry I know its an old 3d .

I' d like to understand apart from the availability of the ingredients
what are the advantages (if any)wirh your test over the classic beam test?

How to spot high CBG plants over high CBD ones with this as with the original test?

Regards

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
Sorry I know its an old 3d .

I' d like to understand apart from the availability of the ingredients
what are the advantages (if any)wirh your test over the classic beam test?

How to spot high CBG plants over high CBD ones with this as with the original test?

Regards
I see what you mean now Sante, no worries.

The test has a few advantages. Speed. Availability of ingredients. Low cost. The accuracy is difficult to determine by color alone, so it is only a rough estimate of CBD content.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Asian grocery stores sell this often for making noodles.Its quite cheap around $5.

Attachments

• 17650214-33-20180705-171228-clipped-rev-1_1200_630.jpg
    17650214-33-20180705-171228-clipped-rev-1_1200_630.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 60

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
I need to look into it more, but found "grow buddy" THC/CBD test kit. Looks like it does 20 tests for about $100, and refills should be cheap, since comes with scale, thermometer, and other re-usable items. Uses chromatography at home without sending it out ( I think). Have to research it.

Latest posts

Latest posts