What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Need help planning first scrog

B

bigganjabud

Happy New Year folks.

All is good. I've bumped the food up to 100% now. Got some tiny leaf tip burn but I feel building up the feed gradually has helped keep the girls happy. No horrible spots this grow or rusty patches on leaves but now I'm approaching week 6 it's time to concentrate on growing buds and not pretty leaves.

Here's the obligatory out of focus with bad lighting photos.

View Image View Image View Image

Whatever you're doing tonight I hope you all stay safe and have a good time. Peace

I refer back to my previous post about a problem free grow gavalar

Get in son

Well done you and your skills

G

ganjygav

Cheers for the words guys. Them spots and the rust is something I've battled with for many,many grows. Never effected my buds but plants always looked shite by day 21 of flower.

I tried everything,started ph adjusting,all kinds of potions. I tried different soils and nutes all with same results.

Someone said over feeding and I didn't want to believe it but it appears that's what it has been all along. My fault for not listening but I'm here now lol.

Ya biobizz is the one for me. I did switch back to none organic but prefer the biobizz buds. Taste and smell is always great with it and I actually got my pb yield why using it .

Like I say I've took them to full feed this week and I am getting little burnt tips but I ain't going to worry about that.
Start of week 6 tomorrow and my plants look better than they usually do at week 2 so I'm calling it a win.

G

ganjygav

Day 40

Day 40

Bitches stink... That is all
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

G

ganjygav

Cheers guys. Grew this strain before but the cuts were from different mothers this time.
This cut seems to have more resin and smells more cheesy but the mobby dick is still there.
Can't wait for the swell in the next couple of weeks. ✌️

B

bigganjabud

Cheers guys. Grew this strain before but the cuts were from different mothers this time.
This cut seems to have more resin and smells more cheesy but the mobby dick is still there.
Can't wait for the swell in the next couple of weeks. ✌️

Loving this one gav:huggg:

G

ganjygav

Day 48

Day 48

Been giving a half dose of pk 13/14 this passed week. Will give them one last full dose of it tonight to end week 7.
Fragrant. Bit gutted I've grown all the same plants this time as me and the Mrs gonna be stuck smoking this for months lol.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

B

bigganjabud

Been giving a half dose of pk 13/14 this passed week. Will give them one last full dose of it tonight to end week 7.
Fragrant. Bit gutted I've grown all the same plants this time as me and the Mrs gonna be stuck smoking this for months lol.
View Image View Image View Image View Image

Make some rosin or summink if you got bud for fun man easy set up and cheap as chips to do

Stuck smoking weed for months man lmao how ever will you cope

G

ganjygav

Lol I just mean I get bored and like to mix it up. I've sometimes had a bit of my own but have gone and brought a few gs of something else just for the change. I normally grow 2 strains for the variety

B

bigganjabud

Lol I just mean I get bored and like to mix it up. I've sometimes had a bit of my own but have gone and brought a few gs of something else just for the change. I normally grow 2 strains for the variety

Yeah man I'm trying to have different strains for different times of the day tbh

G

ganjygav

I only grow 3 or 4 plants and normally it will be 2 different strains by choice but this time I got no choice.
Normally I also end up with one plant different to rest but this time the clone guy actually gave me all the same. The one time I could of used him sticking a different clone in and he chooses to be reliable this time lol

That's why I liked seeds. They maybe the same strain in the pack but the variations gave different types of buds.

Next grow will be 2 different strains again.

UncleBens

I didn't stop dude, i just don't grow seeds anymore. Don't know what it is about me and seeds but I got waaay to many hermies.
I just did a crop of tangelope and pot of gold and it was banging. Not a ball sack to be seen.

I dont like growing from seed most of the time, I find the plants are always really big relative to the yield they give. Might just be me though haha
Saying that Ive just ordered some Tangilope and Paradise Seeds Acid. How was the stretch on the tangilope? Ive read it can be pretty stretchy, was thinking i might run it in a scrog in its own tent.

G

ganjygav

I dont like growing from seed most of the time, I find the plants are always really big relative to the yield they give. Might just be me though haha
Saying that Ive just ordered some Tangilope and Paradise Seeds Acid. How was the stretch on the tangilope? Ive read it can be pretty stretchy, was thinking i might run it in a scrog in its own tent.

I had tangilope in clone and it really didn't stretch that much. I keep kicking myself for not vegging clones longer because I always have spare height when they finish the stretch.
Seeds definitely stretch a lot more.

Tangilope is my favourite strain I've grown.
If you look at my albums and see the one called pot of gold. That's infact tangilope. I grew it all along thinking it was pog because my clone guy ain't great lol.

Them are photos of it the day before I chopped.
If I remember correctly it was 9 weeks and it had plenty of Amber trichs. I could have took it at week 8 and most probably would of.

It had the most delicious smell, fruity with a slight kick of chocolate.
It tasted sweet to smoke and the high was mind numbing. I smoke to help with sleep.
This strain knocked me the fuck out.
Didn't yield great. Got about an oz and quarter per plant dry. But it was pure quality.

You've made me sad thinking about never having that clone again now.
I think he got rid because of the low yield.

UncleBens

I had tangilope in clone and it really didn't stretch that much. I keep kicking myself for not vegging clones longer because I always have spare height when they finish the stretch.
Seeds definitely stretch a lot more.

Tangilope is my favourite strain I've grown.
If you look at my albums and see the one called pot of gold. That's infact tangilope. I grew it all along thinking it was pog because my clone guy ain't great lol.

Them are photos of it the day before I chopped.
If I remember correctly it was 9 weeks and it had plenty of Amber trichs. I could have took it at week 8 and most probably would of.

It had the most delicious smell, fruity with a slight kick of chocolate.
It tasted sweet to smoke and the high was mind numbing. I smoke to help with sleep.
This strain knocked me the fuck out.
Didn't yield great. Got about an oz and quarter per plant dry. But it was pure quality.

You've made me sad thinking about never having that clone again now.
I think he got rid because of the low yield.

Id love to see but your albums are set to priate I think!

Maybe your clone guy didnt get a great yielding pheno, most of what ive read say its a big yielder. Might be worth you getting a pack of seeds and scrogging a few too :p

Ive started using the seed plants just for mothers, and doing the pheno hunting with cuttings from them. Takes ages though haha

G

ganjygav

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
I just checked fella, they're definitely public.
Yeah I have to get these ones finished and packed away before the end of February so I never got round to using the frame and net I brought.

Then I just carried on updating the grow in here being lazy. I don't think I can change the title and even then it would be in the wrong section lol.

There's got to be better yielding pheno but the one I had I would grow over and over again not caring about the yield. It really was that nice.

Me and seeds don't get on no more. Used then fir years but I started getting hermies too regularly and could never pinpoint what was going wrong.
Clones I never have that problem.
Maybe seeds are just too sensitive too my amateur gardening skills, I don't know.

UncleBens

When I go to your profile theres no albums there, but those pics you posted look great!

I hear you on the seeds. I dont have access to cuts so unfortunately I have to try new strains from seed. Its a bit tedious, but its worth it in the end usually. My chemmy Jones seed plants hermied like fuck and i had to pick balls off most of the latter half of the grow, but the cuttings have been awesome, best strain Ive done to date, and no balls.

G

ganjygav

When I go to your profile theres no albums there, but those pics you posted look great!

I hear you on the seeds. I dont have access to cuts so unfortunately I have to try new strains from seed. Its a bit tedious, but its worth it in the end usually. My chemmy Jones seed plants hermied like fuck and i had to pick balls off most of the latter half of the grow, but the cuttings have been awesome, best strain Ive done to date, and no balls.

There's a major discussion going on over in another thread about the causes of hermies.
Ive had to bow out because I felt myself getting heated on there.
I have a strong hate for hermies and lost 3 crops to them. One was full on pollination the others I just ripped up.
I just don't understand how seeds grow balls on me. It perplexs me and I get annoyed being offered the light leaks as the reason.
I'm not a great grower but I'm also not stupid, my tent is inside a sealed dark room. None of my leads have lights on them. So when my grow light is off it's pitch black in the room and the plants are inside a tent.
I explain this and still get replies about checking for light leaks.
One day it's going to break my brain and I will just sit dribbling staring at the screen lol.