Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Contests > Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag!

Thread Title Search
Check out the excellent cannabis genetics at Barney's Farm!
Welcome Barney's Farm to ICMag! Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2018, 07:55 PM #11
acdc

Barneys Farm is in my eyes has always been great even better as they and george the vault gifted me with some fantastic prizes

Last edited by acdc; 04-24-2018 at 04:21 PM..

Old 02-02-2018, 05:09 AM #12
stim

stim will become famous soon enoughstim will become famous soon enoughstim will become famous soon enough
will we see some active content from barneys or their testers or is this a contest thing?
stim is offline Quote

Old 02-02-2018, 05:51 AM #13
Medfinder

Medfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud ofMedfinder has much to be proud of
Welcome!! bring out the beans!!

Acts 2:38 (KJV)
38 Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.
Genesis 1:29 (KJV)
29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.
Medfinder is offline Quote

Old 02-05-2018, 12:33 AM #14
thejact55

thejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nicethejact55 is just really nice
Thats cool. I love their blue cheese, amnesia lemon and cbd critical cure.
Didnt like their vanilla kush & aucapolco. Cant win em all.
I have their cbd blue shark in my fridge for this summer.
Overall i think their a decent bank.

Durban Poison Seedbay Tester thread 2018: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....51#post8219651

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!
thejact55 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 02:30 AM #15
Water-

Water- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud ofWater- has much to be proud of
last year i ran one peyote cookies plant and it did excellent outdoor in hawaii.
no mold at a rainy time of year and it flowered quickly.
nice hybrid. made me hungry and relaxed
Water- is offline Quote

Old 02-06-2018, 02:39 AM #16
Phenome
-

Phenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to beholdPhenome is a splendid one to behold
Any banks in America carry barneys farm?

Old 02-06-2018, 09:04 AM #17
tea_is_back
pot°grapher

tea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of lighttea_is_back is a glorious beacon of light

barney's crew

tea_is_back is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-06-2018, 09:12 PM #18
AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84 is on a distinguished road
I've planted 6 amnesia lemon i'm at day 20 from seed, saw this strain indoors in south america. Excellent sativa high, and very appealing buds.
AlbaNinja84 is offline Quote

Old 02-07-2018, 12:59 AM #19
CannaRed

CannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really niceCannaRed is just really nice
Here's my Barney's Amnesia Lemon day 56
CannaRed is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:55 PM #20
AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by CannaRed View Post
Here's my Barney's Amnesia Lemon day 56 View Image
Do you have a grow journal of it? Can you link it to me?

I'm very interested in knowing how you trained her.
AlbaNinja84 is offline Quote