What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WHAT IS THIS?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I have no idea what it is, but I do know a man that would know exactly what it is and when it was made, the 'beard of knowledge' from the Pawn Stars tv show; Mr Mark Hall-Patton, administrator of the Clark County Museum in Henderson Nevada.

Contact him there, provide all of the same pics & info, the only thing he cannot/will not tell you is its value, if you've watched the show you'd know not to ask, all museum curators & admin that I've seen on tv respond the same way, no values given.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

I have no idea what it is, but I do know a man that would know exactly what it is and when it was made, the 'beard of knowledge' from the Pawn Stars tv show; Mr Mark Hall-Patton, administrator of the Clark County Museum in Henderson Nevada.

Contact him there, provide all of the same pics & info, the only thing he cannot/will not tell you is its value, if you've watched the show you'd know not to ask, all museum curators & admin that I've seen on tv respond the same way, no values given.

Yeah, because you would probably have to pay for a valuation.

Fun show 'Pawn Stars'....they always have interesting stuff to look at.

igrowone

Veteran
it is a good mystery, motivated me to look a bit
there are double ended wooden pestles, i see 'em on ebay
usually there are 2 different ends, each one has a different grinding use
but sometimes the ends are the same, so i guess i don't know anything

Green Squall

Best guesses so far are either a pestle or spool of some sort.

What about an old striker or mallet for a gong?

Whatever the hell it is, snook, you now have an obligation to figure it out because I think it might be driving a few of us crazy.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
Best guesses so far are either a pestle or spool of some sort.

What about an old striker or mallet for a gong?

Whatever the hell it is, snook, you now have an obligation to figure it out because I think it might be driving a few of us crazy.
brother, I been looking for over 20 years. It hasn't been a quest but an ongoing search and yes, its been driving 'me' crazy for that time.
I would like nothing more than a definitive answer myself.. 'driving a few of us crazy'? I been in the drivers seat and, for me the ride to crazy isn't too far... In fact, I could walk.:biggrin:

Dog Star

Veteran
Maybe its a part of something bigger... like horse wooden carriage..

and then this is some small part of her that you have...

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran

Thank you S4L.. good idea... just sent an email off to them/him..:tiphat:

Don't care how much its worth...

C

chris harris

When something has a sentimental value, it's priceless. Be interesting to hear what they have to say. Keep us posted.

Big-Narstie

Maybe its a part of something bigger... like horse wooden carriage..

and then this is some small part of her that you have...

I thought this too...

Sports/aerobic excises equipment or an old mallet weapon of some kind is my guess... What do we win for getting it correct snook? Lol

Last edited:
G

ganjygav

Getting the answer will be priceless to those of us who have been googling this lol I still think it's used for grinding grains like the item I posted in the picture earlier.

Snook

Still Learning
Veteran
I thought this too...

Sports/aerobic excises equipment or an old mallet weapon of some kind is my guess... What do we win for getting it correct spook? Lol
SPOOK?
pp_holiday_020.gif

Elixir

Looks like massaging tools to ease away shoulder pain. The ball looks like nepalis temple hash balls! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts